BeveragesSports & Energy DrinksXP Sports
Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy

XP Sports Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy

by XP Sports

XP Sports™ Boost Energy Drinks deliver all the benefits and delicious taste you know and love from our Boost Pre-Game Powders now in a grab-and-go carbonated 12oz can! Crack one open before your most grueling marathon matches or toss one in your bag to help fuel your day. This formula delivers a unique combination of scientifically studied ingredients and is engineered to support mental energy, performance and improved reaction time – as well as a key ingredient to support the health of your eyes. Take your game to the next level.

GET IN THE GAME

XP Sports was created for the esports community, where competition is relentless and the margin for error is razor-thin. A split-second decision can mean the difference between winning and losing, first or second — kill or be killed. That’s where XP Sports thrives.

UNLOCK THE ACHIEVEMENT

With novel ingredients, our cutting-edge formulations have been specifically engineered for gamers. XP Sports Boost Energy Drink delivers a combination of scientifically studied ingredients and is engineered to support mental energy, performance and improved reaction time. It also provides FloraGLO® Lutein to support eye health.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of XP Sports Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy!
Frankton, IN
XP Sports Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Morgan C.
I overall really enjoyed the Boost Energy Drink! I love that it’s made with zero sugar, zero calories, and has zero lag. Sometimes when I drink energy drinks, my stomach can get upset and that definitely didn’t happen with this one! The only thing that I wasn’t a huge fan of was the taste. It was too sweet but that’s just a personal preference.
Disputanta, VA
XP Sports Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Brandi E.
My husband loved this! He drank his in the a.m. before work. He said it tasted amazing, helped him think more clear & focus more. That it helped his performance at work by giving him extra energy. He also liked the fact that the ingredients were better than all the other "junk" energy drinks he's used to drinking. A+ Highly Recommend! (Influenster sent this to me complimentary, in exchange for my honest opinion) #XpSports #Xp
Las Vegas, NV
XP Sports Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Alex S.
I used to love bang. Then I loved monster zero sugar. Now I love this xp boost. It has the power or a red bull without the crash or jitteriness, and tastes like a rainbow unicorn heaven. Purchasing a 24 pack as we speak. 6 thumbs up
Fond du Lac, WI
XP Sports Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Christopher S.
I was a bit skeptical trying these but in the end I have to say they are pretty good. I got a can as a complementary gift to try. The flavor looked a bit strange to me at first but after my first drink, I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely would purchase again. I am one who likes my Mio Energy, but I would definitely would purchase these as well.
Mt Prospect, IL
XP Sports Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Marjorie G.
I liked the Rainbow Candy flavor! I tend to shot my pre workouts for the gym, so I did the same for this product. I felt energized without feeling jitters! It’s like a weaker pre workout.
Woodstock, GA
XP Sports Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Joe R.
So this may just not be for me because I don’t do well on energy drinks, caffeine pills, pre work out, etc. usually makes me jittery. This did make me jittery but it wasn’t horrible. Wasn’t as bad as other things have made me.
Sunbright, TN
This stuff is just WAY TOO SWEET! I couldn't enjoy it. My finace tried to drink it and it upset his stomach! He couldn't even get through half of it. I was hoping it would be similar to redbull, but its definitely not. I did give it 2 stars because of the size and the packaging.
Lincolnton, NC
XP Sports Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Taylor Y.
This product not only smells good but taste good. I feel better drinking this than drinking an energy drink! This truly gave me a boost of energy and I know it has ingredients in there to help with eyes which is great!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love it. I love the taste and the results of this bill product. I recommend it if you need more ennergy or concentration
Thornton, CO
XP Sports Boost Energy Drink - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Sharlene T.
I'm not the biggest fan of energy drinks, but the flavor of this one is actually good. And it really does give you a lot of energy, but not in a heart pounding way. The price isn't bad and the results were good. I would buy this again.

Looking for your answer?