Xochitl Organic White Corn Chips Mexican Style uploaded by Stacey M.Xochitl Organic White Corn Chips Mexican Style uploaded by Danielle J.

BY XOCHITL

Xochitl® Unique Organic White Stone Ground Corn Chips.
(So cheel).
Organic sea salt.
No trans fats.
No gluten.
Thin & crispy.
USDA organic.
Certified organic by Quality Assurance International.
Mexican style.
No gluten.
No GMO. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shei R.
This is one of my favourite tortilla chips. No msg and salt, good for those with sodium restriction. The problem though is that the chips are really thin and easily crushed. There were a few times we bought this that after opening a quarter of the chips in the bag are crushed.
Danielle J.
These tortilla chips taste delicious and have a good texture! They're not too hard and crunchy - they're crisp and thin. I love that they are Non GMO Project verified and gluten free. Will definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Casey K.
Banner, KY
These are great tortilla chips. They are high quality and have a great taste. They do tend to run a little pricey.
Yvette G.
I can literally eat these all day every day. I love them soon much!!! Great chips to snap on, healthy ones too!
Emily D.
I love these chips! They are a little more expensive, but you also get more chips IMO. They are light, organic, thin, and just the right amount of salty!
Tina B.
Chicago, Il
Although they are on the pricey side, these are my favorite organic corn tortilla chips. Perfectly salted!
Gina H.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Best chips my family and I have ever had! Nice and light and crispy, really great flavor,
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
These hips are especially great because they r so thin! You can eat more that way hehe! They r irresistible, so don't say I didn't warn you!
Ron M.
Belton, MO
Great quality chips and great price! I would highly recommend these to anyone that likes tortilla chips!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
These are a great alternative for me! I have celiac disease and these are gluten free. They're more pricey, but worth it. The salt is perfect. I will buy these again and would recommend to friends and family.