ElectronicsCamerasVideo CamerasXO Vision
Ematic SportsCam EVH528 Digital Camcorder - 24" - Touchscreen LCD

Xo Vision Ematic SportsCam EVH528 Digital Camcorder - 2.4" - Touchscreen LCD

by XO Vision

Full HD The SportsCam lets you capture stunning HD 1080P (1920 x 1080p) video at 30 frames per second and HD 720P (1280 x 720) video at 60 frames per second. Manufacturer: Ematic Manufacturer Part Number: EVH528BL Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. ematic. us Brand Name: Ematic Product Line: SportsCam Product Model: EVH528 Product Name: SportsCam HD 1080p Waterproof Camera Product Type: Digital Camcorder Display & Graphics: Display Screen Type: LCD Display & Graphics: Touchscreen: Yes Display & Graphics: Image Sensor Type: CMOS Display & Graphics: Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Image: Image Formats: JPEG Video: Video Formats: H.264 Video: Progressive Scan: Yes Video: Video System: NTSC Lens: Focus Modes: Fixed Exposure: White Balance Modes: Automatic Storage: Recording Media: Flash Memory Storage: Recording Formats: Full HD Memory: Memory Card Supported: microSD Card Built-in Devices: Built-in Devices: Microphone Interfaces/Ports: HDMI: Yes Interfaces/Ports: USB: Yes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Xo Vision Ematic SportsCam EVH528 Digital Camcorder - 2.4" - Touchscreen LCD!
How would you rate this product?
jamal E.
Casablanca
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my Instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeEmail : [email protected]

Looking for your answer?