BY XLEAR

Tracie S.
Everett, WA
I really don't like this gum the after taste kills me, I know it's should be better cause it's better for you but it's nasty
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I never heard of this brand before I purchased it. I didn't fnacy it as much as I thought I would by its smell
Jenelle L.
Over-all a good gum, cinnamon is my favorite spry gum but the fruit fresh has a fantastic flavor. When u pop in a couple pieces the flavor lasts a good amount of time. I really love the fact that it's a healthy choice and it does not have a bunch of harmful ingredients.
Barbie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this gum and this brand. It lasts a long time and the flavor is really good. Excellent on the budget and the kids love it also.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's this flavor taste like, juicy fruit or fruit fruit?
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What kind of flavors does the gum have and is it good?