BY XLEAR

Clinical studies have shown that incorporating 8 to 10 grams of xylitol into your daily routine may reduce the risk of tooth decay, inhibit the formation of tartar and improve overall oral health. see more...

• Hm, I wonder if this is any good, has anyone tried it yet?1 Answers
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I've tried five flavors of Spry gum: peppermint, spearmint, green tea, fresh fruit, and cinnamon. Green tea is my second-favorite of the bunch. The flavor lasts for several minutes (which is unusually long for Spry gums). The combination of green tea and xylitol tastes a little like green tea ice cream (if you've ever had the opportunity to try that).

I really like that the gum is flavored with xylitol. Unlike some brands that advertise that they contain xylitol, Spry actually uses it as their only sweetener. Most sugarless gums make me sick, as I can't handle sorbitol and maltitol well. It's great that I can chew this without having intestinal problems, which is certainly worth an extra star despite the flavor not lasting as long as I would like.
Toni J.
I recently got braces and was given a bottle of this from my dentist. This is a great alternative to chew on then regular sugary gum. It helps to protect your teeth especially when you have braces from tooth decay. I like the flavor however it doesn't last long at all.
Casey R.
Jackson, TN
These are fairly good. Not my favorite. Xylitol from what I read is good for your teeth. its also good and an ingredient in a nasal wash I use.
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Hm, I wonder if this is any good, has anyone tried it yet?