Add a Photo

By XLEAR
#183 in Gum
Spry Dental Defense System Spry - Improving Oral HealthFrequent eating of foods high in sugars and starches can promote tooth decay. Clinical studies have shown that the use of xylitol on a daily basis, spread throughout the day, may reduce the risk of tooth decay and improve overall oral health. After each meal - chew Spry gum for at least 5 minutes. Ask your dentist and hygienist about the amazing benefits of xylitol.A Complete Product Line Xlear Inc, produces a complete line of products including toothpaste, tooth gel, oral rinse, oral mist spray, chewing gum & mints.
Erinn S.
Erinn S.
Marysville, Wa

It is so important to understand how the bacteria in your mouth works for the best oral health and nasal health. This is the only gum I will my son to have anytime! The more the better! Flavor does not last as long as the brand loaded with sugar, but we chew it for the great benefits of xylitol! This xylitol gum does not add artificial sweeteners
Yona W.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY

Although the flavor doesn't last long, I think the Green Tea flavor is quite unique. I like to chew it when I am bike-riding or playing basketball outside to keep my mouth from getting dry. Also, the xylitol used as an ingredient in the gum is supposed to be good for the teeth!
Armina D.
Armina D.

I liked this gum for the ingredients but not so much anything else. Flavor was kind of dull and didn't last long.
Adri L.
Adri L.
Kansas City, MO

Can't beat the price. I actually like this flavor a lot but the flavor doesn't last very long... Not always a bad thing, because you will not sit there chewing loudly on your gum during a work meeting! Add plus, dentist approved!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Leavenworth, WA

My father loves this gum.... and he DOES NOT chew any type of bubble gum. He was turned on to the Xylitol gum by his dentist. I have tried it and its it actually really tasty and good for oral health so that's a bonus!
Eva C.
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA

The flavor of this gum doesn't last super long, but it is a good flavor! I just really trust this brand because every dentist I've seen has recommended it!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

I honestly use this spray when allergies come around! It's great for stuffiness & cold season!

Join Now