BY XILE BEAUTY GROUP, LLC

fave4 Repair It Right Conditioner restores and strengthens hair, protecting locks against heat tools, extreme styling, coloring and bleaching. Color safe & free of gluten, parabens and sulfates. Safe for all hair types. see more...

Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this with the Hydro Shampoo. I would urge everyone to give this brand a try!! Helped my hair so much. I have so much trouble finding brands that work on my hair. My hair is thin, wavy, and sometimes frizzy. I know it's great for thick hair too. This stuff is amazing. Makes my hair feel extremely clean, I don't feel the need to wash it everyday. My hair feels healthy and shiny. I don't mind the price ($16 a bottle) because a little goes a long way and it leaves out some horrible ingredients some other shampoos have. These products do not weigh your hair down at all but don't make it frizzy either. My hair suffers from breakage and dryness. This product seems to be helping! Jessie James Decker uses these products and she recommends them and obviously her hair is gorgeous! Love this Product!
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVED this conditioner. I have very fine hair that likes to split at the ends, and a lot of color damage. While I haven't colored my hair in years, there was still some damage at the ends and it often split or broke off. This conditioner has helped keep my split ends at bay while I was growing it out and I am so impressed! I've suffered from breakage for years, but with the help of this conditioner I've been able to grow my hair the longest it's ever been! Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a nourishing conditioner free from all the scary chemicals.
Kelsey M.
Burleson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was only able to use this brands products once but I really loved it! Just with one use my hair felt extremely soft and not as fried and dead as normal. I did not purchase anything unfortunately. My friend was given a bunch of samples and I tried them out but I really enjoyed their products. I will definitely be buying some in the near future!
Anna G.
Corona, NY
It's really good for rough hair and the finish look is spontaneous. Straight sleek hair.
Nicole R.
Hialeah, FL
I used this conditioner for the first time and I absolutely loved it!!! so happy with my purchase! I paired it with the hydra help shampoo followed by the up for air cream and you had me at hibiscus oil. Repair it right left my hair feeling so smooth and let's not mention the delicious smell! I am so happy I purchased these products!