Xiaomi Mi Band3 Fitness Tracker

• Light fitness tracker that's comfortable to wear when sweating
  • Not the best-looking device, but not ugly either
  • Larger screen than the Xiaomi Mi Band 2, but still limited in functionality

The screen itself is black and white, with a faint blue tinge to the white, so you won't be getting a vibrant readout of your stats, but the resolution is good at 128 x 80 pixels.

Como puedo pedir este producto para probarlo?
Start your review of Xiaomi Mi Band3 Fitness Tracker!
How would you rate this product?
Texas
Xiaomi Mi Band3 Fitness Tracker uploaded by Daphne P.
I bought this product 10monyhs ago. Works perfectly. Once you sync divice with your phone , though mi xiaomi band, I received an update of steps made. I received the notification of text messages and you can read them from the device. If you received calls you can see how is the caller or number if you don't have the number saved and the only option on the band is to dismiss call. Battery last incredible!!
northridge
Its affordable and good quality fitness tracker. I really like and enjoy mine. Its great with tracking your steps, calories and hart rate. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.. I had no issues with it and had it for over a year.
Alexandria, VA
Compre el xiomi hace 6 meses y me ENCANTA porque puedo bañarme con el, le puedo cambiar el fondo de pantalla y tiene functiones para hacer ejercicio, como correr, nadar, tiene temporizador, chronometer, alarms, el climate, notification. Es genial
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: Apple
I love this product and all the other products as well it has good value, Xiaomi Mi Band3 Fitness Tracker is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is reliable, I would recommend it. #fitspiration
Hazard, KY
1,057 reviews
I got this as a birthday gift an I have worn it ever since the day I git it I love it it helps me keep track of my bp and oxygen levels these r very handy for people like myself with Medi-Cal probs I love mine
Fontana, CA
Xiaomi's Mi Band3 is a decent fitness tracker with a basic set of functionalities. I got this in hopes to sync with Pokemon Go but that unfortunately doesn't work. Although the Mi Band3 is waterproof, it doesn't keep track of how much you swim so that's something to keep in mind. A lot of fitness trackers are on the market so if you want something with more functionality, you might want to consider other options.
Rawalpindi
Xiaomi Mi Band3 Fitness Tracker uploaded by Umair A.
Xiaomi's Mi Band line has always been about offering fitness-tracking tech for a very low price and the Mi Band 3 is no exception. You won't get the best here, but considering the price you'll probably be happy with what it offers if you're just looking for the basics. ---Pros--- Very cheap Slimline design Heart rate monitor ---cons--- No GPS Poor screen visibility in daylight Temperamental heart rate tracker If you're looking to buy a new fitness tracker you'll find plenty of options at a variety of different prices, but you'd struggle to find a device that's cheaper than the Xiaomi Mi Band 3. The good news is that the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is still a cheap device, but it comes with a lot of new features, including waterproofing, a larger screen and an improved design. So will you be missing out on anything by going for the Band 3 rather than something a bit more expensive?
New Castle, DE
Xiaomi Mi Band3 Fitness Tracker uploaded by Julia S.
I have been using this bracelet for almost a year!I bought it like a clock with a timer (needed for work).I thought that I would forget to wear it, take it off at night (why should I sleep with the clock for some reason?), But it turned out that knowing the time of my sleep is very exciting!)Started to control the time of falling asleep and the number of hours of sleep. Unfortunately, he does not count daytime sleep.I really like them externally, I don’t take off, even if I have a dress on.He considers the steps to be normal, it seems.The only negative for me is that the screen is very scratched. I am a lover of nature and outdoor activities, he looks a little creepy to me, everything is scratched.Swam with him in the sea - also withstands salt water.The charge keeps normal (2-2.5 weeks), if you do not constantly turn on the timer. Then holds no more than 2 weeks.Definitely recommend it! Constant time control, multifunctionality, moisture protection, notifications and much more. I think about buying the next model.
This review is actually for the Band4 but so far it’s not an option on here. My first fitness tracker and it’s been amazing. All the features I need without it being bulky. I have tiny wrists so I was nervous about it being huge. Fits me perfect at second to last notch. I love how the Band4 has a colour screen! Battery life has been great. I highly recommend for an excellent price to boot.
Riga
I wish it had more features, but for it's price, it isn't disappointing. The charging time is avarage and battery performance is nice. I like that you can measure your heart's bpm and I love the range of colors. For the price it is awesome and the quality is comparable with fitness tracker watches from other brands that are more luxurious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...