ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesPhone HeadsetsXiaomi
Airdots True Wireless Earbuds Basic - Black - Global Version - Usa Seller

Start your review of Xiaomi Airdots True Wireless Earbuds Basic - Black - Global Version - Usa Seller!
Victor C.
Teaneck, NJ
Xiaomi Airdots True Wireless Earbuds Basic - Black - Global Version - Usa Seller uploaded by Victor C.
Purchased at: Amazon
this product has helped me to disconnect from the world, listening to music helps in many ways! They are small, they do not take up much space, the only bad thing is that they download quickly even if you load them for a long time
Marylise G.
Saint Louis, MO
Xiaomi Airdots True Wireless Earbuds Basic - Black - Global Version - Usa Seller uploaded by Marylise G.
Sound quality is great. The product is small, fit on ear. Battery is ok for the price. My problem was that it stopped to work on one side (left one). My friends who have one say it is good and didn’t stopped to work yet. But for me, I don’t recommend. All my friends recommended it. / A qualidade do som é ótima. O produto é pequeno e se encaixa na orelha. A bateria é ok, pelo preço. Meu problema foi que que um lado parou de funcionar (o esquerdo). Todos os meus amigos que tem um disseram que ele é bom e não parou de funcionar ainda. Mas eu não recomendo . Meus amigos recomendam.
Daria P.
I bought it already 4 times, it works for a half of year and then you should buy new ones. But it’s okay for this price, normal sound and microphone, Stays in your ears really good, it’s never felt out.
Ekaterina K.
Corciano, PG
Xiaomi Airdots True Wireless Earbuds Basic - Black - Global Version - Usa Seller uploaded by Ekaterina K.
I don’t have the same brand, but I’m reviewing the whole concept, which is amazing! You charge the earbuds and then use them without any wires and, moreover, you can leave your phone in one room and walk around the whole apartment just with earbuds in your ears! Super convenient! I recommend!
Giohanny M.
Santiago, Chile
Xiaomi Airdots True Wireless Earbuds Basic - Black - Global Version - Usa Seller uploaded by Giohanny M.
I had failed in all previous headphones, but these are comfortable, you hear well and above all, the battery lasts long enough. Sometimes the signal goes away due to interference but I love them, I recommend them 100%.
Diana R.
Guayacán
Xiaomi Airdots True Wireless Earbuds Basic - Black - Global Version - Usa Seller uploaded by Diana R.
Los tengo y son buenos! Cumplen su función, espero que sean lo suficientemente duraderos 💓 la verdad los uso todo el día jaja
Adilia  V.
San Diego, CA
Xiaomi Airdots True Wireless Earbuds Basic - Black - Global Version - Usa Seller uploaded by Adilia  V.
I have a Xiaomi phone and for me the most important thing is the headphones are part of everyone's life, it has a chargeable and manageable box to carry everywhere the headphones last up to 8 hours charged I really like they resist water splashes or sweat is a very good option for athletes I recommend it
Mayra R.
Puebla
I love the brand for a few years, I have had two phones of this brand and a year ago I have the hearing aids, the sound is incredible, the battery lasts around 4 HRS but it is perfect for me. I love the design, they are very comfortable. (ꈍᴗꈍ)
manuel D.
gabriel mancera
Xiaomi Airdots True Wireless Earbuds Basic - Black - Global Version - Usa Seller uploaded by manuel D.
Exelente calidad precio la pila les dura muchísimo la cajita tienes 4 cargas adicionales súper cómodo puedes haces tus actividades sin problema que Sete caigan igual aguantas al sudor y salpicaduras de agua súper cómodos
Luiza D.
Wroclaw
Xiaomi Airdots True Wireless Earbuds Basic - Black - Global Version - Usa Seller uploaded by Luiza D.
🇮🇹 Ottima soluzione per chi usa poco le cuffie, connesse al computer rendono l’audio frammentato (con zoom devo usare le cuffie con il filo per capire). Comodissime! Funzionano anche con iPhone. Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo. 🇬🇧 Really good product if you use headphones sporadically. I need to use old headphones on zoom meetings from my computer as these make the audio choppy. They’re comfortable, they work well with my iPhone and the value for money ratio is very competitive.