Xentris Jaybird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetooth Buds - Storm White (BBX1SW) uploaded by Rachel B.

BY XENTRIS

So many reasons to love bluebuds x. Bluebuds x not only delivers what youd expect from headphones of this calibre, but also packs some really nice surprises as well. Shift premium bluetooth audio, with puresound. The very best audio experience. micro-sized with battery hd. A weeks worth of workouts on a single charge. Ultra-comfortable and secure. bluebuds x patented sports ear cushions hug into the top, back and lower surface areas of the ear. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Just got these last week and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I was very tempted to save some money and go with a cheaper pair in the $50-$100 range but I am glad that I splurged on these and I highly recommend them if you can afford the splurge.

The important thing to remember with these earbuds is that finding the right fit is critical to your satisfaction with them. They come with 3 different sizes for both the earbud tips and the wings that fit in the folds of your ear. After first finding the right size for the earbud tips as well as the "wings," I was impressed with the sound. I played a variety of my music and while I am not an expert in sound quality, I definitely could not complain about what I was hearing.

I then gave them a try at the gym while running on a treadmill, lifting free weights, and doing core work. They worked phenomenally through all of these things without any problems. Its very nice while running to be able to use the controls on the microphone piece to change volume, change the song, or pick up calls. I think the fact that I don't have a cord banging on the treadmill or on my arms has actually been able to improve my running posture a bit as well. Another thing that drew me to the Jaybird bluebuds was that there's a lifetime warranty against sweat. I am a heavy sweater so this was pretty much a home-run in itself for getting me to buy these.

As far as range goes, I haven't actually directly tested the full range of the Bluetooth connection but I did walk about 5 yards or so away from my phone and never lost connection so I can't forsee a problem with that for any regular usage.

I have also not tested the battery life on these. They claim to last 8 hours but I cannot attest to the accuracy of that yet.

Overall, I am highly satisfied with these earbuds and I honestly can't imagine ever going back to corded earbuds after tasting the freedom that the Jaybird BluebudsX have allowed me.
Diana M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I just love these headphones!!! My husband has had them for a few years. I would always steal them so I could go running with them. The sound is amazing. Unlike other earbuds, they don't slide out. They don't hurt your ears. Lightweight and rechargeable. Totally worth the price!!!
Tiffany A.
I absolutely love my jaybird BlueBuds. No not accidentally ripping the cord out only to have my phone go flying off the treadmill. Sound is great as well. Husband and I both use them and he is extremely lucky about his headphones.
Heather A.
Estero, FL
I work for a major electronics company and had the opportunity to try out a variety of earbuds recently. I've been in the market for wireless, bluetooth, connected sets. The two I was testing were these and Beats PowerBeats 2. These won hands down for comfort and sound. They got so much louder than the Beats and the sound was much clearer to my ears. I liked them so much that I ended up buying a pair for myself. They paired with my iPhone and my Macbook very easily and can be paired up to 8 different devices which makes them very versatile and convenient.
traci n.
This is my second pair of Jaybirds. The first pair did not last 6 months. Called customer service and had a new pair within 2 weeks! These are light weight and very comfortable. I use them 5 days a week for around 2hours a day at the gym. I have no complaints!
Joann D.
Murray, KY
I absolutely love these ear buds the sound is awesome. I would recommend these to anyone
Grace O.
Tacoma, WA
They feel kind of weird in your ears and don't fit weird bit you can change the squishes.
Kei H.