BY XENNA #40 in Hair Relaxers

Lorenzo H.
El Cajon, CA
I have a really thick coarse hair. I hate it! I wish I could style it because it takes so long to style curly. It lasts a couple of weeks for me. The scent is ok. It did the job but I wish it made my hair more straight. It's good for a decent relaxer!!!!
Savannah V.
Elsberry , MO
This is perfect perfect if you'd like to smooth and strengthen your hair.
I have pretty coarse hair and there was a point in my life when my hair wouldn't grow past my shoulders but my mom bought me this product and it has helped my hair so so much!
Sometimes it will leave your hair a little greasy by the roots so I use it on my tips and ends!
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
One of my best friends has super frizzy curly hair and has tried lots of relaxers and I've been there the whole process! She actually really liked this stuff, it didn't cause breakage or make her hair too greasy!
Lauren H.
This product does just what it says it will. I use it as a leave in conditioner so I haven't quite achieved the straight look, but I have noticed my hair is smoothr and more manageable. It also doesn't frizz up in damp weather anymore. If used properly, this product is great!
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I have hair that is mostly straight with some waves and curls, will this straighten all my hair out or it is just for relaxing out big or tight curls?
Britt W.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I purchase this product?