Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersXenia Paris
XP Silk Steam 125 Inch Ceramic Steam Flat Iron Black

Xenia Paris XP Silk Steam 1.25 Inch Ceramic Steam Flat Iron Black

by Xenia Paris

Its finally time to say goodbye to frizzy, unruly hair because the Xenia Paris Silk Steam Ceramic Flat Iron is the perfect solution for a silky smooth do. With a maximum temperature of 450 degrees Fahrenheit and a fully adjustable heat setting, this luxurious hair straightener is designed to provide the best results without harming or damaging your hair. The 1.25 plate also offers flexibility when styling your hair and the adjustable heat setting keeps you aware of the current settings. Features: Type: Ceramic Steam Flat Iron Plate Size: 1.25 Inch 6 temperature-lock settings provide the perfect finish for YOUR hair type! Prevent tangling and keep moving with 360 swivel cord Dual Voltage: 110-240V, 50-60Hz Variable Temperature: 300-450F (150-232C) Power: 60W (USA) / 60W (Canada) Lifetime Warranty (Limited)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Xenia Paris XP Silk Steam 1.25 Inch Ceramic Steam Flat Iron Black!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this wanting to see the difference in what a hair straightener could do. Boy am I impressed everything I use this flatiron with combination with my hair straightening products I get amazing salon like results that last a lot longer than my typical silk press. I have very thick coarse hair and it tames every strand to perfection. My tank just recently broke and I wish there was a way to purchase a new one but I’ll just have to contact the company. I love this flat iron.

Looking for your answer?