Xenergy Mango Guava Premium Energy Drink

by Xenergy

Xenergy Mango Guava Premium Energy Drink.
Official energy drink, UFC, Ultimate fighting championship.
Vitamin fortified.
Zero calories.
Sugar free.
All natural flavors + colors.

any diet version? carbs ?
Does this really give energy or is it just taste good?
I've heard a lot about these drinks and I want to give them a try but I do suffer from anxiety and I can't do too much caffeine. Monster energy and red bull are a little too intense for me and make me very jittery and my heart speed up so I was wondering if anyone has experienced that with these. I've only heard positive things I just thought I'd put it out there and see what feedback I get. Thanks xx
Start your review of Xenergy Mango Guava Premium Energy Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Vermillion
This is an amazingly fresh and light energy drink that I feel is the master of all energy drinks! Its ingredients are more healthy than other energy drinks and it costs the same, which is a bit spendy but if your are going to buy an energy drink this is the best bang for your buck!
College Sta, TX
This is my preferred energy drink brand that I will purchase above all others when available. Love that it has zero carbs and zero sugar. Tastes really good -- none of that biting bitter aftertaste that some energy drinks are known for. I love this flavor, and all of the other ones too. This is my go to for my 3pm energy slump. Gives me a great boost without jitters.
Brownsburg, IN
It isn't my favorite flavor but I do think Xenergy has the best tasting flavors overall out of all the energy drink brands. I haven't ran into a flavor I didn't care for yet:) Tip: these are great to add flavor to mango daiquiris!! (tested and approved:) )
I love this drink! Zero calories, zero sugar!!!! It doesn't give me the jitters, its a good amount of energy but not over bearing. And I don't have to feel guilty about drinking it knowing that it actually has a ton of vitamins! Would so buy this again and again!
Honolulu, HI
My go to energy drink! So happy its starting to pop up in more places now. No carbs and sugar and unlike most energy drinks they don't taste bitter/chemicaly (I know its not a word!!). I've also noticed them to help curb your appetite a lil when taken with a small snack!
Corpus Christi, TX
I absolutely love xyience! all their flavors are amazing and they even have non carbonated drinks. No sugar and no calories is amazing and its natural. I recommend these to anyone and every one I can literally. Way better than redbull or monster
This gave me a great boost. Most of the time I get shaky and a nervous like feeling with other energy drinks but this one didn't give me that. The taste is great especially the mixed fruit one!
I love the taste of this drink. It is very refreshing. I did not feel a huge boost in energy but it is a nice alternative for later in the day instead of another cup of coffee.
Mckinney, TX
These all have such great flavor and I love every one of them. I do tend to find that they make me out of control hyper for about 2 hours and then I crash like a sugar rush lol
Caldwell, ID
Great energy drink! taste great and has no sugar and zero calories its not very costly and it tastes great and it definitely gives me that extra boost to get thru the day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...