Xenergy Mango Guava Premium Energy Drink uploaded by Desireh M.Xenergy Mango Guava Premium Energy Drink uploaded by member-f5464ce6b

BY XENERGY

Xenergy Mango Guava Premium Energy Drink.
Official energy drink, UFC, Ultimate fighting championship.
Vitamin fortified.
Zero calories.
Sugar free.
All natural flavors + colors.

• any diet version? carbs ?1 Answers
  • Does this really give energy or is it just taste good?2 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about these drinks and I want to give th...2 Answers
Desireh M.
8298 NW 68th ST
The greatest energy drink on the market. Melon Mayhem is the best satisfying tasting on the market. Like to have one these baby twice a week before working out. Its been hard to find a great healthy energy drinks until Xyience brought out this product.
Elizabeth H.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely LOVE XYIENCE Energy drinks. I really like all of the flavors that they offer. The price is good for the product that they put out. This is my go to energy drink, if it's an option it's the one I'm buying. I have recommended it to all of my friends and they are on the XYIENCE train now too.
Tasia B.
Kingman , AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If you haven't tried this energy drink brandy yet you should it is fantastic, doesn't have sugar, gives you a great pump, and doesn't break the bank! I've had the best of luck finding these at Chevron station's
Jennifer S.
Literally the BEST energy drink I've ever tasted. I was a loyal Red Bull drinker for years before trying this, and I can't even stand Red Bull anymore after drinking this. It's horrible in comparison. I love that Xyience is sugar free; it tastes light and not loaded down with sugar and calories. Mango Guava is the most common one I can find at my local store (it only stocks Mango Guava and Cherry Lime) so I drink that flavor most often. Frostberry Blast is one of the better flavors too. Xyience actually tastes good, which I can't say for a lot of energy drinks out there. Red Bull and Monster taste so awful to me now that I've switched to Xyience. It's not the strongest energy drink on the market (176mg of caffeine, while the stronger ones have 240mg) but it's still a good dose and tastes better than any other energy drink I've had. I love this stuff!
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
at first I was scared of these. I thought for one they would taste bad and for two, wouldn't give me the energy I was looking for. I was wrong all across the board! These are AMAZING! So sweet! And yes they do give you energy without all the bad stuff found in other energy drinks. They are a little pricey but I think it is totally worth it
Laura J.
This has got to be my hands-down favorite energy drink. I love the flavor. It isn't too sweet, and it doesn't have that terrible taste some energy drinks have. It has zero calories, as well as zero sugar, which makes me happy =] Anytime I go into a gas station, this is the first thing I grab!
Tammy D.
Vermillion
This is an amazingly fresh and light energy drink that I feel is the master of all energy drinks! Its ingredients are more healthy than other energy drinks and it costs the same, which is a bit spendy but if your are going to buy an energy drink this is the best bang for your buck!
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
Delish!

The flavor for this energy drink will change your mind about energy drinks. It's fruity, but tastes naturally fruity.

Not only does it taste good, but it's sugar free and the added vitamins and low calorie make this a great option for a pick-me up that won't weigh you down!
E.J. S.
College Sta, TX
This is my preferred energy drink brand that I will purchase above all others when available. Love that it has zero carbs and zero sugar. Tastes really good -- none of that biting bitter aftertaste that some energy drinks are known for. I love this flavor, and all of the other ones too. This is my go to for my 3pm energy slump. Gives me a great boost without jitters.
Trish W.
Brownsburg, IN
It isn't my favorite flavor but I do think Xenergy has the best tasting flavors overall out of all the energy drink brands. I haven't ran into a flavor I didn't care for yet:) Tip: these are great to add flavor to mango daiquiris!! (tested and approved:) )
Jacqueline R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this stuff good?
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
I've heard a lot about these drinks and I want to give them a try but I do suffer from anxiety and I can't do too much caffeine. Monster energy and red bull are a little too intense for me and make me very jittery and my heart speed up so I was wondering if anyone has experienced that with these. I've only heard positive things I just thought I'd put it out there and see what feedback I get. Thanks xx
Destiny C.
Newalla, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does this really give energy or is it just taste good?
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where can I find these?
raisa d.
spring, TX
any diet version? carbs ?

Kohl's