BY XENADRINE

Dietary Supplement. Boost Energy! New Lose Weight.  Feel Energized.  Look Great!*. Proven Weight Loss! Subjects in a clinical study lost an average of 17 lbs! 2 clinical studies confirm the key ingredients powerful weight loss effects.* Boost Energy!*. Lose Weight. Feel Energized. Look Great! Zero Sugar Weight Loss That Works. Fast Weight Loss in 2 Clinical Studies: Study # 1: Eight Weeks. see more...

• How are these for a quick energy boost? Do they dissolve well?1 Answers
Xenadrine Instant Drink Mix Packets
  • "i dont like this stuff at all, i didnt lose weight with it and it doesnt taste as great as i expected" in 1 review
  • "I have never tried this product before but I would not recommend energy supplements or powders for anyone." in 1 review
  • "These are great whenever you pair them with good food and even better workouts!" in 1 review
  • "A little expensive but they definitely give you energy. " in 1 review
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
The drinks as well as the supplements left me feeling too jittery to do much. It definitely decreased my appetite. Most likely wouldn't take anything from this company again.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
These are great whenever you pair them with good food and even better workouts! I used them whenever I had to be in shape for special event and its wonderful that they come in so many delicious flavors!
April G.
Shawsville, VA
I have never tried this product before but I would not recommend energy supplements or powders for anyone. Those products are really bad for your heart.
jen d.
hesperia, CA
LIke the others say its pricey and doesn't really do what its supposed to I like it but its not the best out there
Erin K.
Apple Valley, CA
I don't like this stuff at all, i didn't lose weight with it and it doesn't taste as great as i expected
Ami p.
This stuff makes me shaky and weak. Not the kind of energy I would like. I am awake but miserable.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
I used to drink these. They're not bad. A little expensive but they definitely give you energy.
Mital P.
This does not work! Just like any diet fad, it is just another scheme to make money.
Maria F.
Waxahachie, TX
I loved this product it makes me feel full and it's give me a lot of energy !
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
I liked it! it wasn't the best.. I am not big into energy stuff! but it's pricey!
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
How are these for a quick energy boost? Do they dissolve well?