BY XENADRINE

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Dietary Supplement. Powerful Weight Loss*. Clinically Proven Key Ingredients. Lose Weight*. Caffeine Free Energy*. Enhances Focus*. A 100% Caffeine-Free Weight Loss Formula that Works! This incredible formula contains the same key weight loss ingredients as regular Xenadrine that are clinically proven to promote more weight loss than dieting alone - and it s caffeine free! see more...

• What am I doing wrong. I am following all diet instructions, but ...2 Answers
  • Did this work ? How long after did you see results ?3 Answers
Caroline C.
New york, NY
I remember taking these like 8 yrs ago and they were good . fast forward to now & the wow factor is gone . i took this and they got me so high and i wasn't feeling too good . i don't know what they did to them but these are no bueno, stay away from them ....
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Terrible product. Please do not spend your money on a product that is this unhealthy for you! If you need energy, there are so many more alternatives
Faith G.
Richland, WA
This product advertises powerful weight loss, but once again I did not lose any weight on this product. This product does help with your energy level though.
Casey R.
Jackson, TN
I bought this but didn't feel like it worked other than the caffeine buzz it gave me. I would say good energy supplement but not as good for weight loss
Amanda M.
I bought this a few years ago at my Walgreen's. I did everything the instructions said and experienced zero results.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this and while it gave me energy, I didn't notice weight loss like the claims it made.
Taye T.
orlando, FL
I am not a fan as it left me jittery. I did not like the crash afterwards. It left me hungry...thumbs down for me.
Amber R.
Did this work ? How long after did you see results ?
Casey R.
Jackson, TN
What am I doing wrong. I am following all diet instructions, but all I have experienced is jitters.