BY XEN TAN

Creamy Sunless Tanning Foam Dries Almost Instantly for a "Nothing There" Feel on Skin. Sheer Instant Color Gives Just a Light Tint. Works Great For Humid Climates. Light Texture & Oil & Paraben Free. Light Fresh Vanilla Scent. Great For Men & Women. For Face & Body. see more...

Buy on Amazon
SALLY M.
From a friend of mine she had been using this for about a month if that. She looks amazing. Her skin is tan not orange. It's kinda priced more then others but this is a good quilts and last while out in the sun all day. I recommended because she was pasty white s d looks amazing. I will be getting this whit
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
My absolute favorite sunless tanner. It has a green undertone to it so I'm guessing to Make you olive skin tones. Not sure but it's great. Not orange at all. The mouse doesn't break my face out. I like the mousse better than the lotion. It lasts about a week. It has a cherry almond scent I believe. Smells good. No weird tans smell. I have repurchased this for a few years now and will continue too
Alondra R.
High Point, NC
Its amazing, it leaves your skin beautifully tanned and not to intensity either. It also doesn't leave u sticky, dry or patchy it was a gift from my friend she used it and I wanted one to so she sought me one. It was very good it wasn't harsh on my skin I have sensitive skin and you should definitely buy this product.
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
A light foam texture effortlessly smooths on allowing for easy application and is made fool-proof with a colour guide so that you always achieve an even, streak-less tan.
jaycee p.
gahanna , OH
This is a great product, does not leave streaks because it's more a moose than a lotion like most self tanner such as air brush legs, totally recommend for a Natual tan!
Paige S.
Rossford , OH
Xen Tan Mousse Intense is incredible! The packaging makes it easy to find online and in stores. It is also fairly inexpensive and worth every penny! This product smells great and a little goes a long way so one container will last forever! I would recommend!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really moisturized my skin and bring out a good color when u get a tan really recommend this product really worked well
Jailin A.
This ranning mousse does get you tan and works super good. i recommend to to people who want yo boost their tan
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I like this because tee whole line just moisturizes my skin so well, along with getting some color!
Sarah L.
Does not dry out skin like a lot of other products. Tan evenly. highly recommended
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
How is this? Dose it look orange when you apply?
Tina R.
Does this leave an orangy color
Joanna R.
Fort Worth , TX
How does it look when its aplied?
Kelsey S.
Does this leave streaks or is it a pretty even coverage?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Does this leave you orange and/or streaky?