Xen Tan Moroccan Tan uploaded by Jacqueline O.

BY XEN TAN

Weekly Self-Tan Premium Sunless Tan. Deep Instant Tan. Silky Liquid Lotion Texture. Quick Application. Dries Immediately. Peptides for Collagen Boosting. Smooth Moroccan Oil. Paraben-Free XEN-TAN® Premium Sunless Tanning products are designed to have a more olive undertone & delicious scents.  High quality ingredients combine with realistic color for a long wearing sunless tan. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend it to all you self tanners out there." in 1 review
  • "Great product doesn't leave me orange and I'm really white so I definitely recommend It!" in 1 review
  • "This self tanner will leave your skin intensely dark, without streaks, no weird smell, and it lasts for about 1-2 weeks." in 1 review
Zachary T.
Fort Gratiot
I love this tanning lotion! I always use it when I'm going to the beach. The packaging is cool looking, it doesn't have a strong odor. It isn't too expensive, which is even better. I totally will be buying this again!
Kaeleigh F.
San Francisco, CA
First of all always choose self tan or sun tanning! The packing is great! I love how easy it was to spot with out really any orange spots around my hands or elbows. I will definitely be buying again!
Rebecca B.
Peoria, AZ
I really like this product! It smells so yummy and is super light on the skin. Some tanning product irritate my skin but not this one. Tan last for about 5 days and gives you a beautiful natural look. Will be using this again soon on my vacation!
Lauren W.
Greenwood, IN
This stuff will definitely give you color! I recommend this to those that are wanting to look like they just hopped out of the Bahamas. This self tanner will leave your skin intensely dark, without streaks, no weird smell, and it lasts for about 1-2 weeks. I HIGHLY recommend this self tanner! I do not hear about it that much... However, I found this product at Ulta. The application is easy and quick. There is a tanning mitt that comes in the box of self tanner that you get. This self tanner also has very nice ingredients. Also, the self tanner has olive undertones; which means that your skin will look more rich and brown, than a fake, orange, noticeable self tanner.
sabrina f.
Boca raton, FL
I've been looking for a really good tanning lotion for the summer and found this amazing product , it's great cause it DOSENT leave your skin oily and it really leaves me tan
Justine D.
I find this product very hard to apply unless you first mix it with Xen Tan Luminous Gold before application. Moroccan Tan, even with mixing with Luminous Gold, makes you look ridiculously dark before you take a shower. When I put this on I do not leave the house because you look like you are covered in mud. After you shower, however, the color is flawless! I prefer tanners without bronzers because I don't need a bronzer to know where I need to apply the tanner. If you tend to get streaks a bronzer is the way to go so you know if you missed a spot.
makenna p.
it was good but sometimes it didn't work although when it did work it gave a really nice tan which left me looking ready for summer and the sun and vacations daily Xen Tan Moroccan Tan
Dez E.
It's an ok product if you use it correctly . The biggest thing with this is learning how to properly use it and not over doing it which is very easy to do . It'll be extremely dark if you use to much or don't exfoliate beforehand .
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
This is the best product I've used to tan. It's not oily and it went on super smooth. I'm so excited I've found a product I love. It didn't irritate my skin like other brands either which was great for this hot weather.
Lola N.
Heath, OH
I am a big tanning nut and would have to say out of all the self tanning lotions i have tried this has got to be my fav it doesn't leave my skin looking orange or streaky and it last a lot longer than other's that i have tried i found that it is hard to find but i order mine off amazon if you love that dark tan look you have got to give this a try i know you will love it
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this good for face & body?? Or should I use another tanner on my face???
Alyssa R.
Dose it work on pale skin ?
Niamh S.
Does anywhere in the UK sell this? Also how much is this, looks great😍
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Where can I find this?
Millene A.
Melrose , MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it leave you streaky? Does it rub off on everything?