BY XEN TAN

Sunless Tan With Rich Instant Color For an Immediate Bronze. Oil & Paraben Free. Quick-Drying Spray. Great For Humid Climates & When You Have To Be Tan Now. Delicious Light Scent. For Both Men & Women. For Face & Body. see more...

• Exactly how dark is it? How much should you apply? Does i...2 Answers
  • How does this work or effect African American skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love the Xen Tan Mist Intense. It gives a great real looking tan and doesn't leave any lines after application. It also has a fresh scent that doesn't smell like typical self tanners.
Caroline S.
This is a great product that i use all the time. I would definitely recommend it for anyone! I love all of this company's products. works great, tan perfect
Ivette l.
I would make sure to buy me some of this the next time I goes camping or to the beach I wanna get a nice color on my skin tone
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Love the scent of this yummy spray formula that delivers the perfect golden brown color
Victoria S.
This is great if you are looking for help tanning or pre-tanning. It keeps your skin nice and you receive a wonderful Glow!
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Exactly how dark is it? How much should you apply? Does it leave splotches?
Ramona E.
Lebanon, TN
How does this work or effect African American skin?