BY XEN TAN

Face Tanner Now With Instant Color For a Deeper Sunless Tan Use As Often as Daily. For Natural Color That Doesn t Flake or Splotch On the Delicate Skin of Face & Throat. Paraben-Free. Antioxidants, Shea Butter & Gingko Biloba Treatment. Immediate Results. For Face. see more...

• Does this give you an even tan? Is it okay to wear makeup...1 Answers
  • I break out easily is this good for acne prone skin? 1 Answers
  • What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it ...3 Answers
Justine D.
I love Xen Tan, but I hate this product. When I self tan I don't want to put on a product that I have to apply daily. With this product you have to apply it daily. This face product also has more of a self tanner smell than other Xen Tan products. I've used almost every Xen Tan product (and all the ones I've tried I've applied to my face) and none of them have caused me to break out. I would save your money and buy another, better Xen Ten product.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is awesome! Last year at Ulta they marked them down at the end of the season and I went to all my Ulta stores in my surrounding area and purchased them all. I'm a self tanning hoarder! No but seriously this line of self tanners really works well and lasts. Nice and brown and not that orangery look.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Facial tanning lotion. More of an expensive line. Doesn't make your face orange or too bronze just a nice glow. Doesn't clog your pores or make your hands orange. Good product.
Grace V.
Alpena, MI
This product is totally worth the price! Doesn't make your face orange and it doesn't streak! Gives a nice warm glow to the face! Love this product!
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Love this, makes a natural look, no smiles or smears great for winter when you're getting whiter
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where is this line sold at??
Sierra D.
Monroe, NC
Is it worth the money?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Does this give you an even tan? Is it okay to wear makeup after you apply it?
Melissa R.
I break out easily is this good for acne prone skin?