Xen Tan Face Tanner Light

by Xen Tan

Treatment & Tan In One Application Use Daily For the Smoothest Tan For Face & Throat. Gentle Lactic Acid Means No Flaking Or Splotching On Delicate Skin. Your Tan is Always Refined. Face Tanner Has No Instant Color. Antioxidants & Moisture Soothe the Skin While Giving a Light-Medium Self-Tan. For Face.

Is this streaky or orange and are there any pore clogging issues?
Any problems with it clogging your pores?
Start your review of Xen Tan Face Tanner Light!
Aneta L.
This is a good product just for your face. It's very subtle. Even more so if you are used to getting spray tans or using something like St. Tropez foam. This gives a great subtle glow and is better than the Jergens kind. You need to reapply this every day as a moisturizer if you exfoliate a lot. No bad smell or feel. I recommend it!
Zaniab A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Natural looking tann and certainly affordable. Love the summer glow that it has! It looks real and leaves no steaks and blends easily into and skin. Its my first time using it and I'm hooked! I tried it on my little sister and she had no reaction to it!
Amy T.
Meadowlakes, TX
This is a really quality self-tanner that gives dramatic results without an orange glow. If you need a tan fast - this is the way to go.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
I think this would be a great product to tan this summer it's easy to put on is it make you look orange looking and I think it's a good production
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Hey influensters, I mix a small amount with my daytime moisturizer and use daily till the tan I desire is achieved then every other day to maintain it. I also use it with moisturizer on my chest and hands as its delicate color is more natural look than other self tanners recommended for the body. Take care around nail cuticles as over tanning could result in these dry skin areas.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love the Xen Tan Face Tanner Light. It gives a great real looking tan and doesn't leave any lines after application. It also has a fresh scent that doesn't smell like typical self tanners.
Mila L.
No other self tanner compares to this one. I've been using this brand for a year. My last bottle lasted a year! And the color was always great. I was so upset when I went to Ulta to buy another bottle and they no longer carried Xen Tan, happy they are selling it on Amazon. More about the tanner, it gives my the best color. Tan not orange! I normally have oily skin, but this is one lotion that doesn't leave me oilier. I can't say enough good things about this face self tanner. It's the bomb.com.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
2,074 reviews
This product would be great to have for my pale looking skin to give it a bit of a light tan and moisturization