BY XEN-TAN

Xen-TanDeep Bronze(5 oz)BenefitsIdeal all skin types Natural toned self tanner with instant color Weekly sunless tanner Helps fill in spots you missed Medium-depth tan in just one application For face and body Features Paraben free Shea-butter Great for all skin types, Deep Bronze is for the face and body and will help fill in spots you have missed. This weekly sunless tanner is a natural tone and gives a medium-depth tan in just one application. see more...

• How well does this product work? Does it streak or transfer easily?1 Answers
  • How is this tanner? natural looking? it is streaky? I know strea...1 Answers
Allie s.
Being fair skinned, I have used every type of self tanner imaginable for years! This is definitely at the top of the charts!! It smells great, and does not have that metallic smell that reeks from miles away! It goes on even and doesn't leave an orange look. If I am going for a lighter tan, then I combine it with a little lotion and it is a great quick color on the go! The mitt is great and can be bought separately, but I apply it without it just as much. Every time I think I'm going to try a different self tanner, I always end up back at this one!!
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this tan to makesome look like a bronze Stachue or something else? who would use this show of hands please.ūüėĚ
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
Because I am fair skinned and like to stay away from tanning beds this self bronzer was perfect to get that healthy beautiful tan without exposing my skin to harmful UV Rays
Aubrey H.
Utica , NY
I am not a fan of this product it came out blotchy on me and it had a bad smell
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have olive skin tone, so this didn't turn me orange luckily. My skin is super sensitive, so I found that I can't apply this to my face without breaking out - other than that, it worked great as an alternative to the sun!
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
One of the best self tanners. Not streaky if you use a mitt for application. it does smell a bit bad
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this product work? Does it streak or transfer easily?
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
How is this tanner? natural looking? it is streaky? I know streaks are based off of application, however some still streak even with patience and as much accuracy as possible. compared to others what is your opinion on this brand?