BY XEN TAN

Luxurious Sunless Tanning Lotion Realistic Instant Color. You Can See Your Tan As You Apply. Rich Nut Oils Give Moisture For a Long Lasting Tan. Jojoba Oils. Lasts Up to 7 Days. Delicious Light Cherry-Almond Scent Works for Both Men & Women. For Face & Body. see more...

• Anyone having issues getting this off your skin in the sh...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had issues with getting this product of t...1 Answers
  • I have heard great things about this product! Does it rea...1 Answers
Brittany H.
Sanger, CA
This is by far my favorite self tanner. Don't be scared of the Olive green undertone, this is so you don't turn orange. I've been using this stuff for years and I've tried different stuff here and there. Nothing compares.
Robin F.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This #tanninglotion is amazing. It's pricey, but well worth it if you're looking to have a real-looking tan without causing your skin harm from the damaging sun. Definitely use a tanning mitt to apply. It goes on dark brown (& smells kinda chocolatey, but it's a subtle smell afterwards). It works almost instantly & as the day goes on, I feel the color intensifies! Just be sure to exfoliate & not use much on knees & elbows. - - product lasts a few days. I apply it once a week.
Yolanda L.
Sebring, OH
I really like this product. It goes on smooth and as long as you blend right there are no streaks. It smells a little like almond but that wears off and then it smells a little like fake tan but its easily covered up by perfume and other lotion. I leave it on all day and night then wash off in the AM and perfect color not Orange at all. It last for almost a week so its definitely worth it!
Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
This product is absolutely amazing- nothing short of a miracle product! It's pretty cool for people looking for a dark tan without laying out in the sun- price wise it's not too bad. I found it was a Little hard to get off in the shower and it was a little streaky- but it might just be my application (who knows?)
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love the Xen Tan Dark Lotion. It gives a great real looking tan and doesn't leave any lines after application. It also has a fresh scent that doesn't smell like typical self tanners.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this dark tan lotion it works great if you sunbathing on the beach or if you go indoors it makes my skin feel like satin plus it keeps my tan longer
Cindy J.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this dark lotion on my fair skin gives me natural looking color I would purchase it again.
diana r.
littlehampton
I love this tan so much and buy it every summer. haven't found any other tan as good as this one. i love how it lasts for a long time and not just a few days. it has a lovely smell aswel but i just don't like that when it starts to come off it comes off bit by bit and looks really patchy but it doesn't fuss me that much
Jenna H.
New Oxford, PA
I really enjoy this tanner. I love using it on my face as it does not break me out. The color lasts for a good few days and doesn't fade streaky. The tanner has a nice scent and applies to the skin fairly easily. Would definitely recommend it!
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Is this worth the money? And does it leave any orangey color?
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone else tried this dark tan lotion?? If so do you like it as well
diana r.
littlehampton
Does it happen to anyone else that it gets really patchy when it starts to fall off???
Amber h.
Medford, OR
I have heard great things about this product! Does it really work as well as everyone says??
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
Is this an alternative to Sun tanning at a salon