Skin CareFacial SkincareNoBrand
Xceler8 Skin Vitamin C All in One Facial Peel 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Xceler8 Skin Vitamin C All in One Facial Peel 2 fl oz (60 ml)

by NoBrand

Xceler8 Skin Vitamin C All in One Facial Peel

HOW IT WORKS - removes dead skin, promotes skin renewal, elasticity & collagen production, while hydrating and nourishing to give you a more youthful, smoother, cleaner skin. When your skin receives potent ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C, it is able to effectively renew itself, which means less wrinkles, fine lines, acne and damage. The slow peeling motion penetrates the dermis layers and removes the dead skin, reinvigorates new cells to emerge and stimulates plumpness and youth; HOW TO USE - Apply a thin layer to cleansed and thoroughly dried face and neck (avoid lip and eye area). Allow Vitamin C to gently penetrate and awaken your skin’s natural regeneration properties. After 3-5 min, as the peel dries, gently use your fingertips in circular motion to massage away the micro epidermis particles as you make way for new cells. Use it every day for the first week of use, follow by 1-2 times per week for maintenance. Senses - clean, gentle sweet floral, lavender.; WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS FORMULA - Xceler8 indulging Vitamin C All in one Facial Peel FORMULA based on superior quality ingredients - Hyaluronic acid for tissue regeneration, antiaging, anti-wrinkle effect, hydration & healing damaged skin. Vitamin C, “Nature’s golden treasure” for brightening, wrinkle smoothing, healing blemishes, pimples and creating even tone and complexion.; WHO CAN USE THIS PRODUCT - Xceler8 indulging Vitamin C All in one Facial Peel is a gentle formulation that can be used day or night by all skin types, men and women. It is gentle, deeply penetrating and non-irritating. All natural - No fillers, harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens. NO SLS, NO (SLES), NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Artificial Colors, NO EDTA, NO Parabens, NO Triethanolamine, NO Mineral Oils. 100% Vegan. NO Animal Testing.; 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK - for us, it is straight forward - if you, by any chance, do not like our products or you feel the results were not satisfactory, please feel free to return them and we will refund you. You can do that anytime and we promise no hassle at all. We want your purchase experience with us to be as smooth as possible. Simple as that!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Xceler8 Skin Vitamin C All in One Facial Peel 2 fl oz (60 ml)!
Melina R.
Bakersfield, CA
Xceler8 Skin Vitamin C All in One Facial Peel 2 fl oz (60 ml) uploaded by Melina R.
Fast acting. At the end i can feel my dead skin come off. I also use it when my face is super flaky, and this peel makes wonders! Leaves the skin fresh. It is a must item in my skincare.
Julie G.
Amherst, VA
This is ok. I got this from FabFitFun. I was excited to try it because I love vitamin C products. I don’t know that it’s really a peel so much as a mask. The think consistency would be much better in a jar. Vitamin C is #12 on the list of ingredients. It also doesn’t say the percentage of vitamin C concentration. I haven’t seen any results so far. I won’t purchase again. I will use the rest of the bottle.

Looking for your answer?