Xbox Xb1 Console (No Kinect) uploaded by Rae M.

BY XBOX

Xb1 Console (No Kinect) see more...

• What is so special about xbox one? All my friends have it but I p...3 Answers
Yari R.
New haven , CT
I actually bought this console as a Christmas gift in 2014 for my husband from qvc.com. Unfortunately for him it turned out to be more my console than his because I immediately fell in love! We did originally have the Xbox 360 Elite, so I guess you could say I'm basing this in comparison to that. First, I'd like to point out that this console is extremely customizable! I got the kinect for this also, which enables the Xbox one to recognize my voice and recognize me when I'm in the room. I think it's revolutionary that you can simply say "Xbox on" and the console will turn on for you without the use of your hands.
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
Don't get it.

My boyfriend and I play this often and honestly I would rather have an Xbox 360. We play Call of duty mostly and our favorite is playing zombies online and if you want to play zombies, which come with the game when you buy it, you have to pay $60 more on top of paying $60 for the disc so a total of $120 to play Call of duty and the game that comes with it. I say the 360 is better cause you buy the game, you play the game and be happy. The Xbox one also freezes more than any game system I have ever played.
Rae M.
Kankakee, IL
I have two of these and I love them. My husband and I play together all the time and it's awesome. I will say that the freezing and the noise mine makes gets annoying and the repair time frame for the warranty could be better. But for the most part I love my xb1.
Leah K.
Commerce Twp, MI
This is a must have for the gamer in your life! Game quality is so realistic it's almost scary at times. Not only can you play video games but you can watch Netflix and use many other apps as well
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
My fiancé and I upgraded from an Xbox 360 and I love this so much. The design looks much more sleek and modern. I also love the home screen. Not so much the games, I could care less. Just give me Netflix!
Jessica F.
I bought two of these for christmas gifts this year. I can't wait for my brother-in-law and my son to open them. I got an amazing deal with two laptops from best buy.
Difficult to navigate, and party chat only works some of the time. As a console, it falls short of all expectations.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Why due man like this games lol...but my boyfriend enjoys this his game counsel bit we thinking about upgrading..
Caroline O.
brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of Xbox because of the ring of death as they called it I do like certain games they have
Chelsie W.
Plays the games ok but doesn’t have a lot of memory and not as nice looking as the new ones
Joel G.
What is so special about xbox one? All my friends have it but I personally like playing ps4. What should i do?