Xbox Wireless Controller â€

Xbox Wireless Controller â€" Volcano Shadow Special Edition - fiery red - for PC

BY MICROSOFT

Experience the incredible intensity, precision and comfort of the Xbox Wireless Controller. Impulse triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition. Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater accuracy. This special edition Xbox controller features a sleek, streamlined design, fiery red metallic finish, textured grip, and Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets. Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the Xbox Wireless Controller - Volcano Shadow Special Edition, featuring a sleek, streamlined design, a fiery red metallic finish, and textured grip. Enjoy custom button mapping and improved wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth® technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets." see more...

Xbox Wireless Controller â€
Buy on Walmart*
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
My 9yr old son just received this awesomely cool colored controller for his XBox 1 system. It works smoothly, has long battery life & is a great controller for everyone. My only Con would be how pricey it costs more than the Lego World new game he got during the same purchase transaction at Gamestop though it was nearly $60 its still of great quality, nice packaging & will hold up well in all our XBox games. Fun dark neat colors too
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah