BY MICROSOFT

Xbox One X 1TB Console see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
I’ve always been a PlayStation gal but bought this for my bf recently, and I love it. Maybe it’s because I’m use to it now but it seems a lot more easy to function... I give this a 10/10 for all ages!!

Also if you check the right places you can get this so cheap
Patrick M.
Washington, CT
The Xbox One X is my favorite console right now. This is the most advanced way to play games besides a PC. This may even be better than some computers.

I think the price was totally worth it! I have a 4K tv and I can really tell he difference in the increased performance and the better colors that games exhibit.

I hope Microsoft comes out with a 2nd gen Xbox One X in the future.
Alfie M.
Amazing quality and amazing amounts of storage for the games. Only bad thing is how you have to install games before you play them as this can take hours to days but apart from that it is literal perfection.
Leanne m.
Bought my son one for Christmas and it is fantastic the graphics are so real and life like