Xbox One Solution Bundle with Your Choice of Console, Game, and Controller

by none

Xbox One brings together the best exclusive games, the most advanced multiplayer, and entertainment experiences you won't find anywhere else. Play games like Titanfall and Halo together with your friends on a network powered by over 300,000 servers for maximum performance. Find new challengers who fit your skill and style with Smart Match, which uses intelligent algorithms to bring the right players together. Turn your best game moments into personalized movies that you can share with friends, or broadcast your gameplay live. Then switch quickly between apps like Netflix, Hulu, and Internet Explorer. Or do two things at once by snapping a game, live TV, a movie or apps side-by-side. The best exclusive games, the most advanced multiplayer, and unique entertainment experiences Play games like Titanfall and Halo on a network powered by over 300,000 servers for maximum performance The most advanced multiplayer on Xbox Live with Smart Match to find new challengers Snap a game, live TV, and apps side-by-side, and switch quickly between them Includes: 500GB Hard Drive Wireless Controller Chat Headset HDMI Cable Power Supply Wireless networking capability NOTE: Kinect for Xbox One may or may not be included. Click console description and read to ensure you are purchasing your desired product. Advanced TV hardware required. Initial set-up, updates, and some games and features, require broadband internet, a Microsoft account, and an account on Xbox Live in an Xbox One-supported Xbox Live country/region (not all Xbox Live countries). Additional internet speed, Kinect for Xbox One (sold separately) subscriptions and/or requirements apply for some features. Standalone Kinect for Xbox One sensor expected to be available Fall 2014. You must accept Xbox Terms of Use and limited warranty. See xbox.com/reserve for additional information.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Xbox One Solution Bundle with Your Choice of Console, Game, and Controller!
Livonia , NY
My brother absolutely loved this bundle! We bought this from Best Buy on Black Friday last year! This bundle came with assassins creed unity and black flag. It also came with another free game and we chose call of duty ghosts! We also got $20 off another controller so it was a really good deal!!!!
I liked this. When i got my Xbox One it already game with two games. I got Assassin's Creed Unity and Black Flag. It's pretty great to buy a console and have it already coming with two complete game downloads!
Fresno, CA
My brother purchased this on his own and he really loves it and I didn't know you could have Netflix on it.
Doral, FL
. It's pretty great to buy a console and have it already coming with two complete game downloads!!!!!!!!