Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Favorites Bundle, White uploaded by Mandy S.Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Favorites Bundle, White uploaded by Greenlifeubge W.Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Favorites Bundle, White uploaded by Jamie V.

BY MICROSOFT

Explore the world of Minecraft on Xbox One S. Own the Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle (500GB), featuring everything you need to build, create, and explore! Get full game downloads of Minecraft for Xbox One and Windows 10, plus thirteen fabulous, community-favorite content Packs, including Halo Mash-up and Festive Mash-up. Craft new Minecraft worlds together with friends on Xbox Live, the best community of gamers around the world. And now with the new Xbox One S, you can even watch 4K Blu-ray movies, stream Netflix and Amazon Prime in stunning 4K Ultra HD, and play a growing library of Xbox 360 games. With all the biggest blockbusters this year, there's never been a better time to jump ahead with Xbox One. * Available at participating retailers, while supplies last. Game download codes inside. Download from Xbox Live; Isp fees apply. Significant storage required. 4K streaming with select apps, see Xbox.com. Some apps require app provider-specific subscriptions and/or other requirements. See xbox.com/live. Xbox One Backward Compatibility feature works with select Xbox 360 games, see http://www. xbox.com/backcompat. Xbox Live and broadband internet required for initial download of game to console. Xbox Live Gold required for online multiplayer (sold separately). Own the Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle (500GB), featuring full game downloads of Minecraft for Xbox One and Windows 10 Includes the Favorites Pack, featuring seven fabulous, community-favorite content Packs such as Halo Mash-up and Festive Mash-up Also includes the Builder's Pack, featuring six additional content Packs like the Biome Settlers Pack 1 and Greek Mythology Mash-up Watch 4K Blu-ray movies or stream Netflix and Amazon Prime in 4K Ultra HD Play Xbox 360 games with advanced features like Game Dvr and in-home streaming to Window 10 Color: White. see more...

Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Bought this as a gift for both my kids. The bundle I bought came with both Minecraft and Minecraft story mode. It also came with three months free gold and some type of Game Pass free for one month. The console in its cell was sleek and beautiful. I think for the price I paid which was a little under $300 I got my money's worth.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Bought this bundle for my son for Christmas and he loves it. Came with minecraft and tons of extras for the game. Including a computer version. Was expensive but worth every single penny. Highly recommend.
Heather M.
Morley, MI
Great! I bought it for my self for Christmas just for some entertainment and now its more then i bought it for i what Netflix YouTube and so many other things. Love!
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
We got this for my sons birthday. And He plays games on it everyday but only for an hour. We have restrictions here. The systems allows us to watch tv from it. And it came with a Minecraft download and One Wireless control. So if you are a Microsoft lover I would recommend it to you!
Xitlale L.
I love the Xbox one my son got this as a gift for his birthday and it's amazing I do need to buy more games I love the packaging it's cool and it is pricy but that a lot of consoles I would recommend if you are a gamer or has a kid who loves games
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I purchased this bundle and I was impressed. My only complaint is I see no where on the box that it says an Xbox one s.