BY XBOX #17 in Xbox Games

Product Features Reunite with Lara Croft as she puts all her survival skills and wits to work on a brand-new adventure that pushes her limits to the breaking point Explore sprawling, breathtaking environments that are as hostile as they are beautiful Return to the foreboding darkness of the tombs to test your survival skills in a gritty, heart-pounding challenge Feel the rush of adrenaline-pumping action thanks to the Foundation engine Forge a connection new faces rendered in arresting clarity Watch Lara Croft come to life in a stunning performance by Camilla Luddington as you enjoy an action-packed story that reveals the character's inner demons and motivations, created by a writing team led by award-winning author Rhianna Pratchett see more...

• How does this compare to the old school tomb Raiders on p...1 Answers
  • Is it cool this game? because tomb raider is my favorite ...2 Answers
  • Someone told me this is first person? I've played other t...3 Answers
Jacqueline F.
Aurora
This game is actually really fun, and I say that because I am a verrrryyyy picky person when it comes to video games. Games like Tomb Raider I usually steer clear from, but my friend told me to buy it and I am loving it!

The game looks beautiful and there are some interesting places you visit and sometimes you get to appreciate the hard work the team put into the environments. I love how fast paced the game is! It really makes you think hard on the puzzles presented. The story line is also really interesting. I recommend this game very much towards the Tomb Raider fanbase and people who like puzzles.

What does seem to lack a bit are separate activities from the base game. I wish there were more options for multiplayer. Playing the survival campaign gets dull after a while and the zombie mode has been so overused in other games that Rise of Tomb Raider does nothing different with it.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have played Tomb Raider from #1 and the game has continued to entertain from then. Rise of the Tomb Raider is exciting and fun. I love the puzzles one after another. I will continue to be a fan from now on.
Eric A.
Hartford
Though I was only able to play up to the first portion of the game, the different amount of things I was able to do in game was unreal. As Lara Craft, you are splinter cell but call of duty at the same time. The freedom of moving around the game freely but constantly being able to figure out you next objective. This game will keep you interested. No matter if you are jumping out of a plane, scaling mountains, fighting bad guys or just trying to save the world and recover loot, this game is definitely worth a buy.
Hanna M.
I was very skeptical when I heard about the Tomb Raider games being remade I was never a big fan of them in the first place. I was very much surprised when I picked up the controller and fell in love with these games so much so that I bought both of them in the same day and am now anticipating the third very very beautiful gameplay so much fun a lot of replay value definitely worth the money if I can get it more then five stars I would
Amanda B.
Acworth, GA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Great addition to the first game but I hated having to wait for the ps4 version for the entire year. Just felt that held the game back for some reason. Beautiful graphics and interesting storyline. I feel like this tomb raider is also more relatable than the older versions, though, those will always be the best ones.
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
I have been a fan of the series since I was a little kid. This got me pumped, it goes into the second installment of her orgin story and you get too see a lot of cool things. You are able to change outfits and build more weapons in this game. This was a great game to play and I got my boyfriend to play it too.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Extremely short story which was annoying as that might be one of the only reasons i play games . Just a repeat of every other Lara Croft game just remade . Go back to the original and stop trying to make it better !
Liz C.
Nashua, NH
This game freakin rocks!! I have never been a big gamer, until i discovered the tomb raider games. I first tried one of the older ones, then i came across Tomb Raider, (this is the sequel to it) and was hooked!! This game came out right as i finished the first, and it is awesome!! Its an open world, which is cool, cuz u can do many different things, like hunting, or the awesome tombs that are actually puzzles. I played this game for hours and hours at a time. I love how you can choose stealth or straight up fighting, a little of both. Theres lots of action and adventure. Love, love this game so much ive played it many times. I also bought the season pass with all the downloadable Content. I also love that you can change her outfits, and each one gives different abilities. Id give it 10 stars if i could.
Kayla E.
Cohasset, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I LOVE ANYTHING TOMB RAIDER. But for some reason this game didn't grab me as much as I had hoped. The obvious paths made the game almost too easy to fly through but the treasures and tombs made you intrigued to stay around, especially if you live collection achievements. The storyline picked up fom the last reboot, but on a different island, a little too close in comparison to the other. You find yourself fighting the same deranged bad guys to discover some powerful source before it's too late. It was still a fun game to play, I just wish more was done with it
Sangeeta R.
Vienna, VA
I love Lara Croft and I was initially a bit nervous about a reboot to the series but these recent games are so fun and so empowering. Lara is more real than ever and just overall a badass and I love everything about her. I still love the old games which were very heavily puzzle based but I do love these more adventure puzzle games too.
Katrina W.
Anyone know when this game will be released for PS4? Has anything been announced yet?
Katie B.
I really want to get this game i played the first one is the second one worth it ?
Riki R.
I've played almost every Tomb Raider game out there, but this one just doesn't look as good as the others. Should I purchase and try it out anyways?
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
Does anyone know if there is going to be a new Tomb Raider movie in the making?
Callie L.
Someone told me this is first person? I've played other tomb raider games so I'm wanting to try this one but I cannot stand first person shooters. Can someone tell me if it is or not?