Xbox One Controller - Blue uploaded by Gaby M.

BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller: The best controller just got even better Sleek, streamlined design and textured grip Custom button mapping Improved wireless range 3.5mm stereo headset jack Bluetooth technology Color: Blue see more...

Karen S.
I absolutely love the color of this controller. Personally, the Xbox controllers are the most comfortable among other console's controllers. I've had mine for over a year and it still works perfectly even after using it constantly for gaming.
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I bought this controller for my 7 year old son for Christmas. It was on a really great Black Friday sale. This controller has held up amazingly for being used by a small child. 5 star product for sure!
Gaby M.
I love the controller. The color is really pretty and I love how they are comfortable to hold and play with.
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Coran C.
Would definitely recommend this to anyone great controller and feels great in your hands when using it, love the colour of it and would recommend people to buy this controller and enjoy like I have 10/10 from me