BY MICROSOFT

Pre-order the Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle, featuring a full-game download of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, the Superstar Cole multiplayer skin, and early access to the Gears of War 4 Beta. Experience the original Gears of War rebuilt from the ground up in 1080p, including 60FPS competitive multiplayer with 19 maps and six game modes, and five campaign chapters never released on console. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition is also your ticket to the Gears of War 4 Beta. This is the first Gears at its best - a bundle for veterans of the series and newcomers alike. *Available at participating retailers, while supplies last. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition game download code inside. Download from Xbox Live: ISP fees apply. Online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). For early access to the Gears of War 4 Beta when it launches (expected spring 2016), login to Xbox Live and play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition by March 1, 2016. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required. Beta dates, content, and features subject to change. Not available in all markets. See www. GearsofWar.com for the latest information.

Erika G.
I bought this one for my now 8 year old son for Christmas. It came with the Gears of War game & Ori and The Blind Forest. The only downside is that there aren't many kid friendly games for this. It kind makes me wish I had gotten the PS4 cuz it seems like theres more to choose from & they have Mario Bros, I think, lol so that part gets a bit annoying for my son cuz I don't let him play Gears of War or any other violent game. Other than that it's good. EvenI love it now that I'm getting the hang of shooting lol
Brandy M.
Rockford, IL
I bought this for my 11 year for Christmas last year as a way for us to have something to do together. I have to say it'd been a lot of fun. He enjoys it and I love getting that quality time in, he opens up and I don't have to work at getting things out of him.

We really enjoy this bundle. It's fun trying the games that came with as we've never played them before. It was also really easy to set up and the parental controls were easy as well.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
The Xbox one in my opinion is the leading innovator for gaming consoles paired with the Kinect sensor you get hands free voice commands to control the menu. The games look very sharp and vibrant. Textures load seamlessly , the remote is great in your hands and the buttons are tactile. The system is updated monthly with new features you just can't go wrong here.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
It's rare for me to be able to suggest or find games for the gamers in my life. I never know exactly what they like or want, I just think of what's hot right now. my brother and boyfriend absolutely love this! Not only were they excited and happy, but I was as well. They played for hours and it was actually interesting to watch!
jessica C.
Always loved my playstations. but thought to give the box a chance. I must say it's great only because the lags and hacks r not as high as they are on a playstation. I'm now a player and can't leave the games alone . lol. I prefer most of the games they have more for the box then they do for any other console
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Got this for my boys because we needed an upgrade from the xbox 360 slim, and since they love gears of War we decided on this bundle. It comes with a controller and the game is a dlc which is about the only thing I disliked but it did come with extras like a code for a charecter so not so bad. This bundle does not co.e with the sensor tho that you would have to buy separately. Otherwise it's a great buy!
stephany t.
Oxnard, CA
I just bought it and sold my xbox 360 slim. the graphics on this console are so realistic. one of any reasons why I prefer xbox over playstation any day is because I love the way the xbox looks and the graphics. I just grew up playing it more than I did playstation.
Jessica W.
Beaver Falls, PA
The Xbox One is a great gaming console for children and adults. They is a variety of games available plus if you are upgrading from the Xbox 360 many of the games are backwards capable so you don't have to buy a bunch of new games in order to be able to play on your new system or have games that you can't play anymore.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
We love playing our Xbox one it's an awesome game system. The entire family will get in and play the games helps pass the time. The games are fun and the product is awesome. I wish I had another so I can have my TV pack and put the new one in for the kids as a surprise would be nice.
Alyssa K.
Gamer Expert Level 5
The bundle is nice. The console can run slow. It would be nice if you could add family members without being online and without having to pay to verify. XBOX One is more for a single gamer than a family or multiplayer.