Xbox Kinect  uploaded by Oyuky R.Xbox Kinect  uploaded by Vanessa O.

BY XBOX #13 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

• Who love the kinect?,19 Answers
  • I am looking into getting a console in my home. Its just ...3 Answers
  • Is this where your able to speak to the Xbox?2 Answers
Xbox Kinect
  • "I really love dancing games so that's what my review will be about since I have yet to play any other sort of Kinect games except dancing games." in 11 reviews
  • "I had mine for over a year and i love it..The games are so much fun...They have great exercise games...They are easy to follow no need to go to the gym." in 10 reviews
  • "I love this system totally for the cool graphics and because you don't need remotes when doing the workouts or dance games." in 7 reviews
  • "It is fun for the whole family and has different games to play." in 6 reviews
  • "even though we only play dance games on this... its tons of fun and a great way to get a little exercise in without going to the gym." in 6 reviews
Kathy R.
Snead
I've had my Xbox kinect bundle for almost 8 years. I have a lot  of action games, plus exercise and dance games for the kinect. My niece and nephews love to come over and play, and we hang out and catch up on their lives too. This is a Wonderful gaming system, I did purchase extra gbs so I could play or download more games too. Hope yall enjoy your console as much as I do mine.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I really don't like using the Kinect. It has taken pictures of my family while we weren't even playing the game, which is super creepy to me. It works better than wii as far as dancing games go, but I still prefer Wii.
Torii P.
New York
My family and I were really excited when this came out. We were disappointed with the outcome. It was hard to stay in view of the sensor. Any little movement you tried doing the sensor would fall over and it would have to reconnect. It’s nice to use when it works right.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
The good Fantastic fun; simple, accessible gameplay; easy set-up; impressive motion-tracking technology.

The bad Demands plenty of space; tracking is often glitchy; two player maximum at launch; expensive.

The bottom line You'll need plenty of space to use Microsoft's Kinect motion-gaming system, but it's just about the most fun you can have with your hands free. It's not accurate enough to win over hard-core gamers, but it's simple and hugely entertaining.
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
Giving this gaming console + Kinect 4 stars! I think Xbox is wonderful, honestly. I have had mine for about 5 or 6 years now with the kinect (bought them as a bundle) and I have loved it since. I use it quite a bit, and it's still going strong. I don't game too much.. I just wanted it for the kinect portion, so I purchased an Xbox with a lower gb's of internal storage. It was the quiet version. Not sure how they said it, but it's not as quiet nowadays, probably due to age. The kinect is so fun to play, but you need A LOT of lighting to do so, or else it doesn't work so well, so that's why I give it 4 stars. If I didn't have to turn on every light in and surrounding my living room while playing, then I'd give it 5 stars. Altogether, it's a fun system!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
This by far has to be my favorite gaming system only because it has the connect. I usually do my workouts with this gaming system because it has so many fun interactive games that make exercising so much more fun. But this is the overall works very well other we did have to replace a piece of ours a while back but it was nothing major so we did it ourselves. This will probably be my favorite Gaming System Of All Times only because the interactive exercising games you're capable of playing with on this system.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
This is a lot of fun for the whole family ! We spend hours playing this as a family . we have a lot of games to go with this so it never gets boring. Its a great thing to have to enjoy with your kids .
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love that the kinect comes with this console. The graphics on the xbox 360 look amazing and there are a whole bunch a games to choose from ranging from little kid games to teenager/adult games. I think the price for this is good. Xbox 360
Yoazin F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love playing with the Xbox Kinect theirs a lot of fun games you can play keep your kids or yourself active while being indoors lol, you can play sports, dance, and some other fun games they have for the Kinect it does take a little while for the sensor to get all the players but once it does get ready for lots of fun
Michelle B.
Crab orchard , WV
We have two of these and one we keep in our living room and have family night. We do the dancing, the sports, and the singing one. It's a great way to get everyone together and enjoy some time together, yet keep the kids interested. Even when they have friends over they use it!
Emma L.
Who love the kinect?,
Lydia S.
Morgantown, WV
Does this system work on all Xbox games?
Cristina T.
What is your favorite game?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Gamer Expert Level 5
What is your favorite game for kinect ?
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
What is your favorite game?