Xbox Kinect  uploaded by Oyuky R.Xbox Kinect  uploaded by Vanessa O.

BY XBOX #13 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

• Who love the kinect?,19 Answers
  • I am looking into getting a console in my home. Its just my daugh...3 Answers
  • Is this where your able to speak to the Xbox?2 Answers
Xbox Kinect
  • "I really love dancing games so that's what my review will be about since I have yet to play any other sort of Kinect games except dancing games." in 11 reviews
  • "I had mine for over a year and i love it..The games are so much fun...They have great exercise games...They are easy to follow no need to go to the gym." in 10 reviews
  • "I love this system totally for the cool graphics and because you don't need remotes when doing the workouts or dance games." in 7 reviews
  • "even though we only play dance games on this... its tons of fun and a great way to get a little exercise in without going to the gym." in 6 reviews
  • "It is fun for the whole family and has different games to play." in 6 reviews
Kathy R.
Snead
I've had my Xbox kinect bundle for almost 8 years. I have a lot  of action games, plus exercise and dance games for the kinect. My niece and nephews love to come over and play, and we hang out and catch up on their lives too. This is a Wonderful gaming system, I did purchase extra gbs so I could play or download more games too. Hope yall enjoy your console as much as I do mine.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I’ve had the Kinect for at least about 6 years probably more but it still works great like the first day we got it for Christmas for my girls. It is super fun to use for just dance and they love playing quite a few other games with it also. Great way to burn extra calories
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
The good Fantastic fun; simple, accessible gameplay; easy set-up; impressive motion-tracking technology.

The bad Demands plenty of space; tracking is often glitchy; two player maximum at launch; expensive.

The bottom line You'll need plenty of space to use Microsoft's Kinect motion-gaming system, but it's just about the most fun you can have with your hands free. It's not accurate enough to win over hard-core gamers, but it's simple and hugely entertaining.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Giving this gaming console + Kinect 4 stars! I think Xbox is wonderful, honestly. I have had mine for about 5 or 6 years now with the kinect (bought them as a bundle) and I have loved it since. I use it quite a bit, and it's still going strong. I don't game too much.. I just wanted it for the kinect portion, so I purchased an Xbox with a lower gb's of internal storage. It was the quiet version. Not sure how they said it, but it's not as quiet nowadays, probably due to age. The kinect is so fun to play, but you need A LOT of lighting to do so, or else it doesn't work so well, so that's why I give it 4 stars. If I didn't have to turn on every light in and surrounding my living room while playing, then I'd give it 5 stars. Altogether, it's a fun system!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
This by far has to be my favorite gaming system only because it has the connect. I usually do my workouts with this gaming system because it has so many fun interactive games that make exercising so much more fun. But this is the overall works very well other we did have to replace a piece of ours a while back but it was nothing major so we did it ourselves. This will probably be my favorite Gaming System Of All Times only because the interactive exercising games you're capable of playing with on this system.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I would go over to my friends house often when she got the Xbox Kinect . It is a lot of fun and is surprisingly accurate with it's reading of motions! We would exercise with it (I don't remember which game it was) but we would play tennis and as well have dance competitions! It is a lot of fun! If I was a huge gamer I would totally purchase one for my own home! It's definitely worth the price tag!
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
This is a lot of fun for the whole family ! We spend hours playing this as a family . we have a lot of games to go with this so it never gets boring. Its a great thing to have to enjoy with your kids .
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love that the kinect comes with this console. The graphics on the xbox 360 look amazing and there are a whole bunch a games to choose from ranging from little kid games to teenager/adult games. I think the price for this is good. Xbox 360
jose h.
chula vista, ca
Ive always played the Xbox kinect since I was a little kid. I usually play the xbox kinect like at least 2 to three hours a day. And let me tell you witht the kinect there is so many games where kids and get up and be active for once. I would recommend this kinect to anyone with hiperactive kids . Its a fun consule and theyll use up any energy they got !!!
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
I purchased this for my younger sister for her birthday. It wasn't too expensive. I got it for her mainly to use with just dance. We had a lot of issues getting it set up with the initial collaboration that it frustrated her. Once we finally got it working we decided not to move it to any other rooms. It works okay but I guess not what I was expecting!
Emma L.
Who love the kinect?,
Lydia S.
Morgantown, WV
Does this system work on all Xbox games?
Cristina T.
What is your favorite game?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Gamer Expert Level 5
What is your favorite game for kinect ?
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
What is your favorite game?