Xbox Kinect  uploaded by Vanessa O.Xbox Kinect  uploaded by Oyuky R.

BY XBOX #10 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

• Who has it??? Do you like?1 Answers
  • Who love the kinect?,19 Answers
  • I am looking into getting a console in my home. Its just my daugh...3 Answers
Xbox Kinect
  • "I really love dancing games so that's what my review will be about since I have yet to play any other sort of Kinect games except dancing games." in 11 reviews
  • "I had mine for over a year and i love it..The games are so much fun...They have great exercise games...They are easy to follow no need to go to the gym." in 10 reviews
  • "I love this system totally for the cool graphics and because you don't need remotes when doing the workouts or dance games." in 7 reviews
  • "even though we only play dance games on this... its tons of fun and a great way to get a little exercise in without going to the gym." in 6 reviews
  • "It is fun for the whole family and has different games to play." in 6 reviews
Jeimy C.
Jeimy C.
Anaheim, CA
I Use to have this and loved playing all the dancing games alone or with nephew and brother . we would compete and play for hours very entertaining and easy to use . you must have enough space if not you will have to play one at a time . The made good games but not a lot which is a bummer because we love dancing and jumping makes for a great workout . they have workout video games as well I recommend this for anyone it's so much fun !
Mary S.
Mary S.
I would say that this is the best example of full-body motion control I've ever used. Pros - PERFECT for dancing games, and really allows these types of games to live up to their true potential. Also, the Kinect gets you up on your feet and moving around! Cons - Not good for small spaces. I've had to move furniture around to make enough room for multiple players. But, all in all, it's a fun addition to your Xbox 360.
Josh M.
Josh M.
Tampa, FL
I bought my Xbox one when it first came out and I never ended up getting a Kinect. But my buddy has one. You can connect it to the cable box and just switch back and fourth between TV and gaming. It's super easy and fun to use. I also like how you can walk in the room and demand "Xbox on" and it turns everything on even if you have surround sound it will turn that on. Love the Kinect now and hope I get one soon!
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
We really enjoy the xbox kinect as a family activity. It gets us up and moving; good for physical activity. Minus one star because my younger child has some trouble with staying the the correct area to 'connect' with the game. But overall I would definitely recommend this to all families.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Defuniak Springs, FL
I thought that there seemed to be a delay between the game and the receiver, because the kids actions never matched what they were actually doing. however, that being said, it was definitely a great change of pace in gaming and we all had an absolute blast playing together as a family.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
The Xbox Kinect is fun to use when you're playing the games for it. It's not something I use regularly. I prefer using my controller to turn it on and off instead of the Kinect's hand signals or voice control. It's still a great product and has improved from the first Kinect.
emo s.
emo s.
Pros:
✨easy to connect
✨fun games included in some packages
✨some packages also include xbox live gold for a year
cons:
❗️includes only 1 controller
❗️kinect sometimes confuses your structure in some games making your character seem kinda off
❗️need big space to play with
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Gamer Expert
This is such a good thing to have for yourself or kids. It gets you moving! Whether you use it all the time or a couple of times it is great to have the option to move while you play. It is fairly easy to use and lots of fun. I really recommend getting it
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
The Kinect was like the best gaming invention ever and the only reason I even bought an Xbox! I love it! Keeps me active, keeps my whole family active. Very kid friendly games and gets my whole family involved. What's not to love??
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This thing barely works. I've tried two different ones in the hopes of using the Xbox for exercise but right now it sits unplugged. I wish I could have played it more but until they fix all the bugs I wouldn't recommend it.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Who love the kinect?,
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Morgantown, WV
Does this system work on all Xbox games?
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
What is your favorite game?
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
What is your favorite game for kinect ?
savana M.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Wat games do yall have to get the kids moving around! !!