What makes kinnect so great?
Xbox Kinect ? Anybody have one?
I would like to know why doesn’t my Kinect turn on anymore go out we had it since we first got the Xbox one now we hook it up and find out the kinect has gone out?
Start your review of Xbox Kinect!
Product Highlights
“I really love dancing games so that's what my review will be about since I have yet to play any other sort of Kinect games except dancing games.” in 11 reviews
“I had mine for over a year and i love it..The games are so much fun...They have great exercise games...They are easy to follow no need to go to the gym.” in 10 reviews
“I love this system totally for the cool graphics and because you don't need remotes when doing the workouts or dance games.” in 7 reviews
“It is fun for the whole family and has different games to play.” in 6 reviews
“even though we only play dance games on this... its tons of fun and a great way to get a little exercise in without going to the gym.” in 6 reviews
This game has got to be one of the coolest ever! You actually become part of the game. There are so many different games out there from fighting zombies to fighting calories! It couldn't be easier to use you hook it up to your Xbox and start playing. It has voice control so that makes it even easier to use. No need to hold any controllers, your hand is the controller. The only downside is you do need some room to play, you can get very physical and if you have more than one playing they will need space.
Arlington, TX
When I first got this, I really enjoyed it. The dancing games were a lot of fun especially when playing with friends/family. The only reason I didn’t give this a full 5 star rating was because you need a fairly large area to play in with nothing in the way because if you try to play in a small area, the Kinect will have a difficult time picking you up on the camera and will cause glitching in the game you are playing.
Greensboro , NC
This is a really cute idea for young kids especially because you can get an xbox 360 with a kinect for really cheap now. It's nice because instead of your kid accidentally throwing the wii remote at the tv they can play just dance hands free, good exercise especially if you're worried about your kid thats getting into videogames sitting around all day!
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this game system. My kids loves it also. You can play a game and dont realized that you working out. That what I love about it. They have different kind of kincet games for the 360 and the one. My girls loves the dance ones and my husband and I will enjoy in with them. This is something to keep your family active.
Liberty Hill, TX
I like the xbox kinect, but do think they should improve it somehow with the way it catches the motion. Back when I got it it was affordable, but I think now because xbox 360s are so "old" compared to the new xboxs they seem to be more expensive in my opinion. It's fun and easy to use would definitely recommend.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love Xbox! Definitely a great console that I love and play my games on. Can be a little expensive and you definitely can get this at a Walmart Best Buy places like that. Great game console love the visual effects just overall and gray console for video games! Have recommended and definitely will recommend again.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I thought this part of the Xbox was kind of a bust. I have Zumba connect and also just dance. The camera isn’t great and the technology is kind of laggy. It definitely could’ve been done better. It works but I don’t think it’s worth the price that it is and the games that came with it weren’t great.
Claremore, OK
This was the first Xbox 360 I purchased. I did like the Kinect because it help you get excersise while playing. It's nice for smaller kids who can't get their little hands to work the controller. I just don't like that my console stopped reading my games at some point and I couldn't play anything. I ended up getting a whole new system.
Staten Island
The Kinect always worked great for me. The face identifying feature works fine and of course the "Hey Cortana XBOX ON"  is something that is synonymous with my household.  I would recomment Kinect and for the life of me would wonder why they would decide to stop selling it.
I have Been team Microsoft for years. Although the three sixty had issues this Xbox one has caused me no trouble. I have Had it for years and it has yet to give any issues. It’s veey user friendly and easy to use. As well as it has children settings to protect your loved ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Indianapolis
review
4 months ago
Xbox Kinect ? Anybody have one?
Bxkid 7. • 3 months ago
Yes I have one but keep in mind if your considering one Kinect is a dead accessory, with canceled support by Microsoft. There is a small library of available games and provide modest voice command support. Unless your definitely going to play some of the games it had I'd steer clear.