Xbox 360
Xbox 360
By Microsoft
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX

Will you all be trading in your 360s for the xbox one? Or keeping the 360 and buying the xbox one?

Brisa R.
Brisa R.
Spring Valley, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I'm going to stick to the Xbox360 for now. Not really considering upgrading for a long time, to be honest!
Eva C.
Eva C.
La Porte, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
The xbox one has not caught my attention..im pretty sure I'm sticking with the 360
Adam B.
Adam B.
Gainesville, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
Me and my girlfriend are planning on keeping the 360 and just getting an Xbox One, at least for now anyway. And we're gonna wait a while for the price drop and more game releases for the One. They're not dropping 360 service or anything, and some titles are being released on both anyway. This way we'll both have a console to play.
Justin J.
Justin J.
Sunland, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I will be keeping my 360. Stores like Gamestop offer you in store credit or cash for trading it in, but the amount they usually try to give is really low and not worth it. I recently tried to trade in a playstation 2 with about 20 games and they offered me $18! I'm aware PS2 is quite old, but $18 is a little ridiculous in my opinion. Your best bet is to just keep the old system and buying the new one at a large electronics store like Best Buy or Fry's. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Xbox1 , which is supposed to hit stores in mid November.
Sean W.
Sean W.
Storden, MN
4 years, 1 month ago
As an online gamer and a founder of a gaming community I will be keeping the 360 and purchasing the XboxOne. I have never traded in a system ever, but the design specs for the XboxOne has made it crucial that I keep both. Gamers who chat on the 360 will not be able to communicate with those that own the XboxOne. This was intentional by Microsoft and a needed evil with the addition of Skype to the XboxOne. Furthermore, if history is any indicator, gamers will benefit for 1 year with games being made for both consoles. But after a year developers will only design for the newest system. Furthermore, games that get delayed in production, usually get redesigned only for one generation.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
Heck no! Aside from the fact that I only got my 360 a year ago, I defiantly do not want the ONE until it goes down in price for and and 2 Microsoft decides to not put any restrictions on used games.
Kim U.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
I will be keeping my 360. The One is to friggen expensive!
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Keeping my LTD edition Halo 3 gold 360, not interested in the One.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
4 years, 1 month ago
Keeping my current 360, at least until the price for the 1 goes down.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Laredo, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
I'm gonna keep both probably put it in the extra room