Xbox 360
By Microsoft
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Will you all be trading in your 360s for the xbox one? Or keeping the 360 and buying the xbox one?
Brisa R.
Brisa R.
Spring Valley, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I'm going to stick to the Xbox360 for now. Not really considering upgrading for a long time, to be honest!
Eva C.
Eva C.
La Porte, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
The xbox one has not caught my attention..im pretty sure I'm sticking with the 360
Adam B.
Adam B.
Gainesville, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
Me and my girlfriend are planning on keeping the 360 and just getting an Xbox One, at least for now anyway. And we're gonna wait a while for the price drop and more game releases for the One. They're not dropping 360 service or anything, and some titles are being released on both anyway. This way we'll both have a console to play.
Justin J.
Justin J.
Sunland, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I will be keeping my 360. Stores like Gamestop offer you in store credit or cash for trading it in, but the amount they usually try to give is really low and not worth it. I recently tried to trade in a playstation 2 with about 20 games and they offered me $18! I'm aware PS2 is quite old, but $18 is a little ridiculous in my opinion. Your best bet is to just keep the old system and buying the new one at a large electronics store like Best Buy or Fry's. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Xbox1 , which is supposed to hit stores in mid November.
Sean W.
Sean W.
Storden, MN
3 years, 11 months ago
As an online gamer and a founder of a gaming community I will be keeping the 360 and purchasing the XboxOne. I have never traded in a system ever, but the design specs for the XboxOne has made it crucial that I keep both. Gamers who chat on the 360 will not be able to communicate with those that own the XboxOne. This was intentional by Microsoft and a needed evil with the addition of Skype to the XboxOne. Furthermore, if history is any indicator, gamers will benefit for 1 year with games being made for both consoles. But after a year developers will only design for the newest system. Furthermore, games that get delayed in production, usually get redesigned only for one generation.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Heck no! Aside from the fact that I only got my 360 a year ago, I defiantly do not want the ONE until it goes down in price for and and 2 Microsoft decides to not put any restrictions on used games.
Kim U.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 12 months ago
I will be keeping my 360. The One is to friggen expensive!
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Keeping my LTD edition Halo 3 gold 360, not interested in the One.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
3 years, 12 months ago
Keeping my current 360, at least until the price for the 1 goes down.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Laredo, TX
3 years, 12 months ago
I'm gonna keep both probably put it in the extra room
Kate B.
Kate B.
West Sand Lake, NY
3 years, 12 months ago
I'm keeping my Xbox 360. I'm not sure I'll get the Xbox one. The 360 is all I need.
Cati K.
Cati K.
Jacksboro, TX
3 years, 12 months ago
I definitely will be keeping my current Xbox. We use it to watch Netflix a lot so we will probably just move it to a bedroom and put the new Xbox in the family room. :)
Nina O.
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Keeping my 360.. I keep all old ones n just get the new.. still got my playstation 1
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
4 years ago
I definitely will be keeping my 360 but I am unsure if ill buy the xbox one at all.
Jeremiah F.
Jeremiah F.
Blacksburg, VA
4 years ago
I'll be keeping my 360 and waiting to buy the XB-one, probably by at least a year or two. I'm a PC gamer at heart and the consoles are a fun escape for a bit of time, mostly used to play games with my daughter. I'll pick up the new consoles when they come down a bit in price and in the meantime continue enjoying my games and new games on the 360.
Morah C.
Morah C.
Brookline, VT
4 years ago
We will keep our 360's... and wait for the xbox one to go down in price... $500 is crazy expensive..
Fabrizio M.
Fabrizio M.
Santa Ana, CA
Trade it for a PS4!
Natarsha G.
Natarsha G.
Beaufort, SC
4 years ago
No, I'm keeping the 360 kinect for now.
Hollynd y.
Hollynd y.
Kingsport, TN
4 years ago
I am keeping my 360, trading it in would be pointless. The value will be down so much, it's not worth it. I'm going to wait until the second batch comes out, you never buy the first one!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vermilion, OH
4 years ago
I'm keeping my 360 and not getting the Xbox One. I think for the price, I'm going to probably go for the PS4 instead. I don't like the fact that the attached kinect sensor can always "see" you.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Swartz Creek, MI
4 years ago
I will be keeping my 360's and not going to get the xbox one for at least a year until it's out. Microsoft has already said it is going to keep updating and providing new games for the xbox 360 for 3 years after the release of the xbox one so there really isn't a huge rush to get the xbox one right away. This will also allow me to wait for the initial bugs to get worked out and for Microsoft to add features that were not previously offered in the beginning due to high demand. I.E. backwards compatibility is a "potential for the xbox one" through the cloud. I wouldn't recommend trading in your xbox 360 until the backwards compatibility is worked out.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Saskatoon, SK
4 years ago
Considering the fact that the xbox one doesn't have backwards compatibility. I am keeping it and buying the xbox one.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Houston , Tx
4 years ago
Nooo Lol I have the special edition gears of war Xbox I'll probably just buy the Xbox one
Casi T.
Casi T.
We'll be keeping the 360 in addition to the One
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Thibodaux, LA
4 years ago
Keeping the 360, not getting a One. I have all I need in my smart blu-ray player. XBox is nice just as gaming.
Keith B.
Keith B.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years ago
I will be getting a Xbox one and keeping my Xbox 360. I have a special shelf for it to display it for all times. Hopefully my kids kids can keep it on display long after I am gone.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Clinton, SC
4 years ago
No, I won't be bothering with the xbox one and honestly, I wouldn't even have an xbox 360 if I hadn't won it. The previous xbox systems had a lot of issues when they first came out, so I'd wait a year or two before getting one if I did want one.
Nichole N.
Nichole N.
4 years ago
I'm giving my 360 to my mom and buying the Xbox One. Since my bf is keeping his 360 we can just use that one when we want to play our older games!
pam f.
pam f.
4 years ago
I will be keeping my Xbox 360, but I will not buy Xbox one right away, I am a game system collector so regardless of how well of a system it is I will own it no matter what.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
NYSSA
4 years ago
I'll be keeping my xbox360 and not buy the Xbox one pssh even the name of it is BLAH like really xbox one smh! lol
Zachary T.
Zachary T.
Ocean Springs, MS
4 years ago
I'll be keeping my 360 and my money. There was literally nothing that appealed to me about the Xbox One. PS4 outperforms Xbox One in every aspect. I am not saying this as a Sony fanboy, but as an avid gamer for the majority of my life. I would even recommend the Wii U over it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA&feature=player_embedded
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
4 years ago
Keeping and buying. I have to be able to play while my husband does too! But I get the new one!!!
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
4 years ago
No. They will give you a crappy amount to trade it in the sell it for 3x's more than they bought it off you..... Keep it. Or if you want money, sell it online...you get more for your buck than trading it in.
Darrien G.
Darrien G.
4 years ago
No i don't like doing that trade in thing
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Hanover Park, IL
Keeping 360
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Bowling Green, KY
4 years ago
I will be keeping my 360 and watching to see how the new one turns out before it buy it.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Sacramento, Ca
4 years ago
They will be making games for the 360 for 3 years after the Xbox One comes out, but I will still keep the 360 for my kids. But, you will be able to trade in your 360 games and get a $50 credit if you trade it in for a Xbox One version, so unless you collect consoles, like I do, there really is no reason to keep it.
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Porter, TX
Keeping my 360, not much a fan of the one coming out. =/
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Oceanside, CA
4 years ago
I won't be getting rid of my 360, and I will most likely wait until the 2nd generation of the xbox one comes out. 1st Gen's of anything tend to have issues
Hector H.
Hector H.
Brunswick, OH
4 years ago
I personality like the 360 mainly on the fact that the console itself gives you the freedom of letting you play any Xbox/360 game (Ranted, used, or simpy borrowing from s friend). The Xbox one does not let you do that. You'll have to pay a brand new game to let you play it on your console. That's me though. I feel confrorable with my 360 so far.