by Microsoft
Ask a Question
Erica P.
Erica P.
Mt Pleasant, WI

What is your opinion on Grand Theft Auto 5?
Kisen S.
Kisen S.
Sept. 27, 2014, 5:43 p.m.
I love it, haven't gotten very far into the campaign, but I have been playing the online for months, and I really like it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Nov. 20, 2013, 4:44 p.m.
I love it, easy to find where your looking to go to and you can get eaten by a shark :)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Nov. 16, 2013, 1:14 a.m.
I enjoyed it quite well, my boyfriend and his friends play it religiously
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Nov. 14, 2013, 11:04 p.m.
I personally don't like sandbox games that much, and I'm not a fan of Rockstar Games (the developer) either.
James M.
James M.
Nov. 11, 2013, 8:06 p.m.
They made the game too serious
Toni M.
Toni M.
Nov. 6, 2013, 7:38 p.m.
I only played it a little bit, I'm more of an explorer i like to see what happens just free playing the graphics look pretty good and the story mode seems pretty good as well my friend who owns it seems to like it a lot
George L.
George L.
Nov. 4, 2013, 9:40 p.m.
I haven't personally played it but have heard many of my friends and family members playing it. I also watched over the gameplay once. I like that they have stepped up their game when it comes to the little details and adding cool little things you wouldn't have traditionally thought of. Example, the racism aspect. While I don't necessarily think it should be added to a game, in the world of gangs its a dominate factor. I think it's neat they incorporated that.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Nov. 4, 2013, 12:02 a.m.
Pretty fun playing the story but afterwards was boring to me.
Jack S.
Jack S.
Nov. 3, 2013, 5:35 p.m.
Rockstar has improved on the franchise and added many new features that make the game so much more immersive. Driving is better, better graphics, great storyline!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Nov. 3, 2013, 3:43 p.m.
Amazing game awesome story game play is easy to get use to and very addictive
Linda P.
Linda P.
Nov. 3, 2013, 3:28 p.m.
Love this game
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Nov. 3, 2013, 1:48 p.m.
My boyfriend bought it and I played it to see what all the hype was about. I actually enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun. I was even content watching him play. There is something about it that just keeps you interested.
Robertann S.
Robertann S.
Nov. 2, 2013, 11:46 p.m.
My BF 'HAD TO HAVE IT' yet he is now already ready to trade it in for something else. There are a lot of connection issues, which results in him losing money, cars, etc.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Nov. 2, 2013, 1:11 p.m.
I really enjoyed this game. It was cool how you could switch between 3 different storyline. It kept my attachen, was lots to do and took my hours to play. I enjoy a game I can get lost in and this game did that.
Ben B.
Ben B.
Nov. 1, 2013, 10:50 a.m.
Fantastic game, if you like the franchise. A much needed and great improvement over GTA IV.
Sean S.
Sean S.
Oct. 31, 2013, 11:45 p.m.
Great game for those both new and old to the franchise. Not kiddo appropriate. Graphics push the Xbox to the limit and the voice acting and story will keep you playing.
Sagal M.
Sagal M.
Oct. 31, 2013, 6:34 p.m.
I have it its the best game ever!
mike c.
mike c.
Oct. 31, 2013, 10:27 a.m.
The game looks and feels amazing but i think it fell short. Yes its different characters and yes it is different missions, but it seems like the same old thing over and over.. The companies marketed selling points were being able to golf and play tennis... really? i thought this was Grand Theft Auto 5 not The Sims... In my opinion the game fell way short of the mark.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Oct. 30, 2013, 11:39 p.m.
I never played it yet but ive been told that it is an awesome game if ur into grand theft auto games
Eric J.
Eric J.
Oct. 30, 2013, 6:51 p.m.
I think its an amazing game. As someone that lives in Los Angeles it is almost scary sometimes driving around in GTA V because I notice places in the game I go to in real life almost everyday! I could take pictures of real life and in the game and they would be basically identical. Online there is so much to do and is great to play with friends, can't wait for downloads to start being released for the game to expand it even more!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Oct. 29, 2013, 9:05 p.m.
It's the first GTA I've really gotten into and I love how sarcastic it is as a whole. It doesn't take itself too seriously, even for being a seriously awesome game.
Carrington S.
Carrington S.
Oct. 29, 2013, 7:17 p.m.
We loved it, until my husband had to wear the Dunce hat for 3 days. He blew up every car he saw and the ones in the impound lot. They didn't even give him a warning. He was suspended for doing everything in the game for 3 days. He traded the game back in.
Gabby O.
Gabby O.
Oct. 28, 2013, 4:17 p.m.
It is amazing lol.... I was never a fan of the previous games but this one is a must have!
Timothy L.
Timothy L.
Oct. 26, 2013, 12:37 a.m.
Honestly, it's an amazing game. It's got the best graphics, storyline and gameplay in my opinion.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
Oct. 24, 2013, 2:48 p.m.
The game is freaking amazing, storyline and all. I have every single Grand Theft Auto that has ever came out and I have to say that this is the best one yet. Yes, I agree that little kids should not play this game because of the content of course but all in all GTA V is one of the best games to come out.
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Oct. 24, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
It's one of the most amazing games I've ever played, and having Xbox live is like getting a second game for free. The way you can jump between characters, the things you get to do, and the amazing control, all add up to an almost perfect game.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Oct. 22, 2013, 11:34 p.m.
I think its the best of the series. I love the cut scenes and the new online gameplay. I would however absolutely Never allow my kid to play. They stepped up the raunchiness big time with this installment.

Join Now