Xbox 360
By Microsoft
#3 in Xbox Games
Erica P.
Mt Pleasant, WI

What is your opinion on Grand Theft Auto 5?

Kisen S.
Kisen S.
Blackwell, OK
3 years, 8 months ago
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love it, haven't gotten very far into the campaign, but I have been playing the online for months, and I really like it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Longview, WA
4 years, 6 months ago
I love it, easy to find where your looking to go to and you can get eaten by a shark :)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Waldorf, MD
4 years, 6 months ago
I enjoyed it quite well, my boyfriend and his friends play it religiously
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Kent, WA
4 years, 6 months ago
I personally don't like sandbox games that much, and I'm not a fan of Rockstar Games (the developer) either.
James M.
James M.
Bloomington, IL
4 years, 6 months ago
They made the game too serious
Toni M.
Toni M.
4 years, 6 months ago
I only played it a little bit, I'm more of an explorer i like to see what happens just free playing the graphics look pretty good and the story mode seems pretty good as well my friend who owns it seems to like it a lot
George L.
George L.
Springfield, OR
4 years, 6 months ago
I haven't personally played it but have heard many of my friends and family members playing it. I also watched over the gameplay once. I like that they have stepped up their game when it comes to the little details and adding cool little things you wouldn't have traditionally thought of. Example, the racism aspect. While I don't necessarily think it should be added to a game, in the world of gangs its a dominate factor. I think it's neat they incorporated that.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Rocky Face, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
Pretty fun playing the story but afterwards was boring to me.
Jack S.
Jack S.
Waterford, MI
4 years, 6 months ago
Rockstar has improved on the franchise and added many new features that make the game so much more immersive. Driving is better, better graphics, great storyline!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
Amazing game awesome story game play is easy to get use to and very addictive