Xbox 360 System - White with Wireless Controller (GameStop Premium Refurbished) uploaded by Trisha K.Xbox 360 System - White with Wireless Controller (GameStop Premium Refurbished) uploaded by Teran F.

BY NONE

Amanda C.
Works great and we got it at a super affordable price. It came with accessories and all. We have had it for several years now with no issues-knock on wood! We will continue to buy refurbished games and systems from gamestop'
Trisha K.
We have not upgraded our Xbox 360 because we love our Xbox. The old one works perfect for gaming and movies and even watching Netflix. Why buy the new Xbox and have to buy all new games when the old version works just as well if not better
Mary S.
This was the first type of Xbox 360 I owned. I loved the graphics and the user interface. However, it lasted 7 years until it finally red-ringed me. You may have luck with a refurbished system, but I would recommend getting either a newer version of this Xbox 360 or an Xbox One, as you can play your 360 games on the Xbox One.
James W.
GameStop has always been a reliable source of all your video game/counsel needs. While I would believe just about anything coming out of one of these stores is legit and will work until the day either you pass it on or try to turn it in yourself, the prices can be pretty steep. Just keep in mind though, you get what you pay for.
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
This is a pretty decent system. I don't know a whole lot about gaming but I've played different games on this one at a friends and we never had any issues.
Jacqueline O.
I've had this Xbox for more than seven years. I never got the red rings and still Funyuns well. My boyfriend little brother plays with it till this day lol.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
My daughters love their system. We have upgraded to the xbox 1. but the kids play the mess out of this one. Minecraft especially :)
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I love having the Xbox because it also works for Netflix and as a DVD player so we get the best of both worlds in the house!
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
I love my Xbox 360 console. I like them a lot better than Xbox one still to this day not sure ever gonna change yet.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
My hunny had had this for like 5 years and it still works great. He actually like this one more then the new one.