Xbox 360 System - Black with Wireless Controller uploaded by Melissa D.

BY NONE

Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I like this Xbox one a lot me and my hubby play games with this console a lot it was pretty expensive. My favorite feature is that you can connect to the internet online and play with others. Yes I would recommend to others.
Shannon C.
Bryson City, NC
I have owned and played of some form of Xbox 360 for years. I prefer the Xbox controller over any other console controller I have ever tried. There are tons of games available to play on Xbox that are also available on other consoles, but the great thing is that there are Xbox EXCLUSIVE games as well. Some people complain about having to pay for an XBox Live account, but I have always thought it was worth it, especially if you buy for a year at a time rather than just a few months.
Ashley C.
I love my 360 it lets me play the games the ps3 doesn't have. even tho the extra services are not free and you have to pay monthly for some online usage it is still a pretty good system. they are still a bit high in price to just get a new one and i have played mine till it broke lmao take it it was a used one so but still a great console