BY NONE

Bundle and save! To max out your savings! Xbox 360 4GB Console: Built-in Wi-Fi: The new Microsoft Xbox 360 console is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built-in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Stream HD movies and TV or download games from Xbox LIVE in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house. Compatible with b/g/n networks. Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE brings a world of entertainment to you. Instantly watch movies and TV streaming from Netflix. In crystal-clear HD, or download game add-ons like new levels, characters, maps and songs. Easily jump right into online multiplayer fun and play along with friends around the world. Plus, get your favorite music from Last. fm, connect with friends on Facebook and post Tweets on Twitter. Xbox LIVE is your connection to more games, entertainment and fun. Kinect-Ready: Featuring a dedicated, specialized port, this Microsoft Xbox 360 console is built to connect seamlessly with the Kinect Sensor. Kinect brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways - no controller required. Easy to use and instantly fun, Kinect gets everyone off the couch moving, laughing and cheering. See a ball? Kick it. Want to join a friend in the fun? Simply jump in. Even control an HD movie with a wave of your hand. *One (1) per customer. While supplies last. Items in main image may change or become unavailable. see more...

• Would love to know what's better between this and a ps 4 ...1 Answers
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
We bought our bundle Black Friday of 2013 and it came w/Lara Croft Tomb Raider as the game.. I love this console. Initially though the first one we took home the disc tray wouldn't work.. we had to take it back and exchange it. No problems since then. I mostly use this console for my dancing/singing games.
Tracy L.
Lynnville, IN
We've had our 360 for about 8 years now and honestly it gets used more then just about any other tech gadget in our house. I didn't expect the kids to love it as much as they do, but they use it for movie watching and game playing, I can't complain, it has definitely held up to a lot of use
James D.
Xbox never disappoints. I have this xbox, and the new xbox one. I would definitely recommend this considering it comes with two great games for a low price. Ive been an xbox user for about 4 years, so you can trust me when I say this is a DEFINITE must have!
LaShaundrea W.
I purchased myself an Xbox 360 cause it's great with the fitness training and gaming and it also have Netflix. I'm loving it so far. My son I got the Xbox one! ( review coming up)
Gwendolyn J.
Great value at Walmart for only $99 during Black Friday can also be used for Netflix YouTube Internet I don't like Xbox due to the stick but my son loves it he plays it everyday
Brandi H.
Walland, TN
I am a huge xbox fan! I love games such as the Elder Scrolls Series, and you can't beat xbox for these type of games. I prefer a 360 to the newer models, to be honest. It may be a personal preference, as I am more used to it. I'm not sure, but I do know that the 360 has a permanent place in my home! !
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
Great console! I got mine last year Black Friday and it came with some interesting games I never played haha. But I love that we can customize our player and that in each game your account is used as your person.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
I probably should have looked into what games are available on the XBOX, I'm more of a platform game, Mario girl, and couldn't find much I wanted to play.
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
I still highly recommend the Xbox 360.I've had one since they came out and I've loved every minute of it! Lots of great games to choose from.
mina a.
san antonio, TX
I've never used an Xbox. Are they easy to learn and get the hang of? Are they really as fun as some people make them out to be?
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
Would love to know what's better between this and a ps 4 hoping to possibly grab on for a Christmas gift and what are some of the hottest games for gamers ? Need some Christmas ideas for the men of the house !!!