BY MICROSOFT

Eva L.
The 360 is awesome. Love that it is easy to use. the design is nice too. It is tough system. When ever I want to play a game or watch a movie this is my go to system.
sarah H.
I loved my 360 . It lasted forever. My mom still has hers and it's so old . This is a sturdy system and better in my opinion than xbone
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
I love it. When i played with my Xbox i was happy.. But i stoped of playing because the light gets red insted of green
Tammy S.
I have had this Xbox product for years, I am a huge fan of the Xbox 360 and I have never been disappointed
ASHLEY M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Had a black one like this. Lasted for years. I am a big fan of the xbox, no matter what they look like.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I love my xbox360 its the best had it for years an iam always adding something new online an offline