Xbox 360 (S) 4GB System - Black uploaded by Kim_22🌹 G.

BY MICROSOFT

• How does a referbished xbox usually work 3 Answers
Tessa M.
I cant live without my Xbox. I personally love this black 360. I have the Xbox one but I kept my Black 360 because there are not a lot of games for X1 (just yet) so I'm sticking to my xbox360
Liv N.
When the original Xbox 360 came out, no one had conceived of downloading games directly onto your system, or DLCs, so 4 gigs seemed like plenty. Now, however, it's pretty much unusable.
Klarissa W.
Fort Worth, TX
Why they made a 4 gb one is beyond me its basically a dvd player there's hardly any good games smaller than 4 gb waste of money
Raven C.
San Gabriel, CA
My only complaint is that there is not enough memory space of the amount of games I like to play/download.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
I'm not a fan of refurbished anything but most places offer a good warranty and the Xbox is awesome
Cassy H.
Henderson
It was a great console. I love Xbox live. Decent amount of game titles for it
Robin E.
Kirkland Lake, ON
I loved this version of Xbox. It never got hot and the fans worked very well. It never gave me any problems and the look is great!
Shayna S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
How does a referbished xbox usually work