BY MICROSOFT

Zach S.
I bought this back in 2012 and I used to play it all the time. The controller feels amazing, it is one of the best of all time. The 1080p output is great. But the games is where it falls short. Sure, there is a huge back catalogue of games ranging from 2005-2015 but in 2016 the games started to get rough. Any game that was ported from the Xbox One to the 360 had so much lag. There were a few companies that noticed that, so they tried to slim their games down. Activision's idea was the dumbest of them all. They packaged Call of Duty Black Ops 3 with only one mode: multiplayer. They didn't even include a campaign mode. Soon there were multiple companies following this horrendous idea and the whole 360 ecosystem fell apart. I would only recommend this to people who enjoy older games. You're not going to be playing the latest and the greatest games on this.
Emily S.
Milwaukie, OR
I bought this system in 2010 when it first released and it has held up perfectly since. I had the original 360 and there was always problems with that thing. The only downside is the 4gb memory, it's a joke, but that's why it was cheaper. Buy another hard drive and it is a solid console that lasts!
Jessica D.
I got this xbox last year and don't play too many games but enough that I got a usb with more space, however I got DA:I recently which requires 7.1gb of hard drive space so I can't keep the game on the usb and am currently looking at hard drives with more space on Amazon. Besides that, I do love this xbox
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Gamer Expert Level 4
I have this system and it has been a great system. You can always buy more space but so far we have not had to. I have had my system for a while with no problems at all. If you take care of it, you should not have any problems out of your systems.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
We have this , and i must say it has been a great console , the older white ones we owned like 3 and all got the RROD like 6 months after purchase. we have had this type for about 2 years now
valerrhe g.
PANORAMA CITY, CA
Bought this for my son! Cant complain... works better than other ones out there that i bought. He loves that you can use old games from the old consoles...
Jackie F.
There are so many awesome games out there for the Xbox 360. It's an excellent system. Long lasting, awesome games, many functions (Netflix, dvds, etc)
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
Nice for someone who is not a big time gamer but enjoys playing games. You can also stream movies on it using different apps.
Julibeth P.
miami beach, florida
Todos estos equipos son excelentes en tecnologia e entretenimiento para nuños y adultos. en mi pais soin muy costoso y