Xbox 360 (S) 320GB System

by Microsoft

Ive never seen this, where do I find this xbox with 320 gb?
I love my Xbox 360 but it gets really hot sometimes. Do others have this problem? What can you do to help the heat issue?
Start your review of Xbox 360 (S) 320GB System!
How would you rate this product?
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Genial Gran sistema. He tenido durante años y nunca he tenido un problema con él. Por supuesto está anticuado, pero todavía funciona tan bien como lo hizo la primera vez que lo compró.
I have this and the Xbox One. Honestly i still play the 360 more than i do the one. The Xbox One is pretty great but i just always come back to this after a couple days.
Eureka, CA
It's easy to use and it's cheaper than other consoles. The graphics are good. The only thing that could make it better is if Xbox live was included, like Playstation
Washington, MI
Great system! Have never had any problems and it always run. My only issue is that it Gets hot and I'm not sure if this is a common thing or if I'm having a problem with mine.
Salem, OR
Bought it when it first came out years ago and it's still alive and going strong. I have the Xbox one but I still use this sometimes for some of my older games.
Prospect Hill, NC
I get a big majority of my games from GameStop. I love that you can trade. My son got his Xbox from here also. They always try to help if you hBe a problem.
Used to play this all the time with my family has a great game selection and love the fact that they are starting to make the 360 games work on x-box ones
Bakersfield, CA
Great console! I still own one. Don't really want to swith to the Xbox One. But maybe in the future i will test buy one. But so far the 360 is my baby. 😁
Gamer Expert Level 2
We bought one for our done and it's a great system if New and Not Refurbished....the refurbished console lasted only a few months before it crashed
I love the Xbox ! I also love that this Xbox plays the original, first ever, Xbox console games unlike the Xbox one that only plays Xbox one games