Xbox 360 (S) 320GB System

by Microsoft

Ive never seen this, where do I find this xbox with 320 gb?
I love my Xbox 360 but it gets really hot sometimes. Do others have this problem? What can you do to help the heat issue?
Start your review of Xbox 360 (S) 320GB System!
How would you rate this product?
Gavin S.
Great Bend
Xbox 360 (S) 320GB System uploaded by Gavin S.
Was one of the best consuls out there had some of the best games it’s still very affordable I would improve it because it has bad issues connecting with Internet and I would recommend it to people that like playing old cods
Jyquan I.
Philadelphia
I like it nice I like to play game on it with my friends it is the best to me.
I like it nice I like to play game on it with my friends it is the best to me.
Donnie J.
Iron Mountain, MI
Still play it once in a while to this day, many had the ring of death, my luckily hasn’t. This kept me busy on them cold lonely nights as a teen.
Amber G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Best Buy
The amount of memories I made on this system was great. There were so many options for games and it was good for it’s time. It lasted me a while as long as you didn’t have issues with your console which some people did. I remember when the red ring used to be an issue. This was a great starter console for people but now it’s outdated. I still miss playing games on this.
Robert V.
Scranton, PA
I'm personally not a big fan of the XBOX360 or any of Microsofts gaming consoles to be perfectly honest. Never really cared for it. The controller is oddly shaped and not very comfortable to hold. The 360 is relatively cheap though now and could be a good introductory console for new gamers on a budget. In my opinion the Playstation 3 has better console exclusive titles. This isn't a biased review though because I've owned dozens of non-Sony consoles (I absolutely love Nintendo); so don't call me a Sony fanboy.
Hope B.
N Chesterfld, VA
The best of the best. Great graphics and easy to use. Very kid friendly and fun for everyone.
Xiomara C.
Tomball, TX
I love this but I had it till the xbox1 came out and it is so much better than the Xbox360
Cassie P.
Great system. I've owned it for years & have never had a problem with it. Of course it's dated now, but it still works just as good as it did when I first purchased it.
Quinn G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was always a huge Playstation over XBox person, but actually trying it, I was pleasantly surprised. The exclusives aren't as good, but GamePass has such a good value. Even though it's a slightly older console it still runs very well.
Vanessa C.
San Jose, CA
This was great and very innovative when it came out. I used it till it broke even after new systems came out. Lols