Xbox 360 (S) 320GB System uploaded by Julissa H.

BY MICROSOFT

• Ive never seen this, where do I find this xbox with 320 gb?1 Answers
  • I love my Xbox 360 but it gets really hot sometimes. Do o...5 Answers
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 4
Many different games you can choose from to play on this console. Best that Microsoft has made. Can watch movies on here but not bluray. Also youtube and many other video apps like Netflix. Also has web. But you also need to be connected to wifi for most of the xbox features.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
My husband gets the Xbox 360 pre-owned in Game stop, the 360 never get a problem since we bought it, we buy all games to this console in gamestop too, is fun and you can enjoy hours and hours playing this and the classic games, I recommend to other gamers for sure
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
Good gaming system. Got it for my husband last year for his birthday and he loves it. Very easy to use and he loves playing his games on it. I'm usually biased to PlayStation but I do enjoy the new Xbox.
Robert V.
Scranton, PA
I'm personally not a big fan of the XBOX360 or any of Microsofts gaming consoles to be perfectly honest. Never really cared for it. The controller is oddly shaped and not very comfortable to hold. The 360 is relatively cheap though now and could be a good introductory console for new gamers on a budget. In my opinion the Playstation 3 has better console exclusive titles. This isn't a biased review though because I've owned dozens of non-Sony consoles (I absolutely love Nintendo); so don't call me a Sony fanboy.
Jessica C.
We purchased this to replace our old Xbox 360 that quit working. We got a great deal. We mainly use it for playing games and watching DVDs. I've heard it you are a big gamer u should go for the 500gb, but this is perfect for what we use/need it for. Also this console is smaller than the old one we had, which is nice and takes up less space.
Emerald H.
Petersburg, VA

Personally I love Microsoft and the Xbox one is no different. I've been using xboxs since they first came out. My xbox 360 was first purchases when they were released and my sister still currently uses it (Ive moved on to the One). I love it for gaming, netflix, youtube, and etc. Its everything I could ever want in a game system plus some
Cassie P.
Great system. I've owned it for years & have never had a problem with it. Of course it's dated now, but it still works just as good as it did when I first purchased it.
Jamie V.
Lakewood, WA
I love the Xbox 360. I prefer it over the PS3 and I think that there is just more fun to be had. I like the variety of games you can buy for it and I like that you can make your own little avatar as your gamer icon.
Lexi M.
The Xbox 360 is a great console, but the Internet connection to it is absolutely horrid. You can plug up an Ethernet cable straight to it, knowing that the cable works, and it not connect to the Internet at all!
Sara H.
Princeton, IN
This is my all-time favorite gaming system. I went with an Xbox 360 because of the game selection and I've been really happy with the games that came out for it. I've had my Xbox since 2009 and it still works.
Joshua R.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love my Xbox 360 but it gets really hot sometimes. Do others have this problem? What can you do to help the heat issue?
Shofol A.
Ive never seen this, where do I find this xbox with 320 gb?