BY NONE

Amanda W.
I don't have the Halo Reach addition, I only have the regular slim, but the xbox 360 is a phenominal gaming system in general.
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
I've picked up a few systems through game stop and they all work perfectly refurbished I've never had any issues.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
The Xbox 350 is a great system but I hate that I have to pay to be online. I already spent a ton on the system.
Aysha n.
Kissimmee, FL
Had this product but upgraded to the Xbox one so far I have loves that game system had it for a long time