BY NONE

Leyna B.
Wahiawa, HI
Seriously cannot beat this price for such classic games. Considering the fact that the new halo for Xbox one has now publicly advertised that the co op portion of the game will not be avail able, which is one of the main reasons why I enjoy them so much. I would highly tecommend getting any halo prior to this new co op change. It's absolutely devastating.
Jennifer J.
STARKE, FL
My boyfriend got me into playing all of the Halo Series. We bought this at Game Stop and they are so much fun! Multi player and online playing is really great as well. If you enjoy shooting games this is def a good series!
Juana J.
South Bend, IN
Die hard Halo Fan glad 343industries took over to add new things loving it so far ready for halo 5
Karrin C.
Halo is the entire reason I first purchased a gaming console, it is also the reason I still have one! I love this game and it still entertains me no matter how many times I play it through. That statement foes for every Halo game , those in this bundle and those not.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
The whole reason I got into xbox was for Halo. And since then I've had all the games! Keep it up Halo! We have so much fun playing team slayer!