Xbox 360 Game GTA IV+Gioteck Headset

by XBox

#16 in Xbox Games

Grand theft auto iv for xbox 360 plus gioteck headset is part four of the best selling gta enterprise and features all-new ways to play. Help niko belliac steal cars and other transport as he tries to make his way through the hard streets of liberty city, meets strange characters and goes on missions. Includes a gioteck headset especially created for use with online game chat and the xbox 360. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

Do you still play this?
Why do this come with headsets?
How long did it take u to beat it ?
Start your review of Xbox 360 Game GTA IV+Gioteck Headset!
Product Highlights
“I used to love playing this game,the graphics are amazing and it's just a fun game!” in reviews
“Overall a really fun game.” in reviews
“These games are very fun but it can change a kids mind to violence ” in reviews
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My boyfriend has the headset and also the Game Pass so its hard to review each game individually, but the Game Pass is worth it in my opinion so you can choose from an assortment of games included in the pass. He says the headset is a must during combat games so you can hear footsteps behind you, but overall he enjoys a lot of what is offered. I’ve watched him play GTA and video games definitely have gotten a serious upgrade since I was a kid.
Murfreesboro, TN
Is not my favorite game but is funny. I used to play it with my cousin, is not expensive, I really thing is so cheap for all that contains the game, it has a lot of misions and that is the funniest thing in the game. Yes I recommend this game you always be laughing and stealing cars.
Pearisburg, VA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love this product and all the other products as well it is similar to other games, Xbox 360 Game GTA IV+Gioteck Headset is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is affordable, I would recommend to others. #gamer
Alanson, MI
I love this game and the missions and I’m so excited for #6 to come out you can do so much in it like reality and continue to play it all the time and it’s fun also I would recommend it 100 percent to everyone
mckinney tx
REALLY LOVE THIS ONE ,one of My favorite products to use especially if your going out with friends and family really love it one of my top 5 favorites really recommend buying this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grand theft auto is a great game to play with all my friends. There are some bugs but they always get fixed right away! Was a bit much but worth it! Would 100% recommend!
Coolidge
I love using GTA it’s a very nice game for an older adult I recommend parental approval they do have some rated R stuff in there but it is just a game very affordable and expensive all the GTA so I’d recommend all the GTAs
Pueblo, CO
Where can I start. Me my husband and kids like this game. I really enjoy doing the missions as you can learn the story of the game that way. Always a go to game to play.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: GameStop
My cousin have a Xbox and I’ve seen this. I played it a couple of times and it was fun I’m not gonna lie. So for those gamers out there you guys should try it out.
Trumbull, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
It’s fun but would not let my children play it. I remember watching my brother play this when I was younger and probably should not have been watching. Lots of cursing, violence, and minor nudity. Fun as hell for adults though!