BY XBOX #34 in Xbox Games

Grand theft auto iv for xbox 360 plus gioteck headset is part four of the best selling gta enterprise and features all-new ways to play. Help niko belliac steal cars and other transport as he tries to make his way through the hard streets of liberty city, meets strange characters and goes on missions. Includes a gioteck headset especially created for use with online game chat and the xbox 360. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

Xbox 360 Game GTA IV+Gioteck Headset
  • "These games are very fun but it can change a kids mind to violence " in 1 review
  • "I used to love playing this game,the graphics are amazing and it's just a fun game!" in 1 review
  • "Overall a really fun game." in 1 review
Julianne W.
Vernon
I loved this game growing up!! Literally was a treat after school or when I did well on an exam was to go home and play this game. The graphics were really good for the time period it came out in, and the price was great too. If you were really into the game, there were cheats located easily online to help you play. it was always loads of fun
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert Level 2
I am always liked the concept of the Grandtheft auto games I was like driving around and wasting hours just doing stupid stuff. But I didn't like the camera angles on this game and how they would shift around so quickly and I couldn't ever see what I was doing so I'm only giving it a three star
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
GTAIV is exactly what you think it would be if you are familiar with the franchise. This one does not disappoint. The map feels never ending, the story line keeps you wanting to play forever, the characters are fun. I really could go on and on about what a great job Rockstar did on this game.

I do not recommend this for kids however much they may beg you. It is full of violence and other R rated events. It's sensory overload for young minds so I'd hold off on purchasing this for them as long as possible.

I did not get a headset with mine so I cannot really comment on that.
Sydni S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I just want to start by saying that this is a fun game, although some adults may not deem it as child friendly. This game is for-real thugged out, that's why I like it. It definitely rank 2 of my top 3 games. From the clubs, taking cars, changing the tuner for music, etc it's amusing. Someone even made a Twitter for GTA Commentary and the add libs are hilarious. Over all fun game ... Enjoy it ! ❤️
Britney J.
Kansas City, MO
The graphics in this new game is so improved. Every time I was inside my car or just standing outside on a mission. it felt very much realistic. I loved the game mainly because I could drive around and get on some really nice looking highways. I'm very addicted to this game. I couldn't stop playing it. It has a lot of missions for you to do. You wouldn't get bored on this game. The characters even look more realistic... This has to be my top playing game of all times. I would recommend this game for sure.
Misty S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a very fun game! I have spent many hours playing this both off and online. The story mode is great. You switch between characters so it feels like the game keeps going forever. There is so much to do and explore. The online mode is a lot of fun as well. You get to make your own character, buy houses, and buy cars. There are so many missions and races to do online. The gameplay is endless! The fact that you get a headset with the game is great! It comes in handy while planning online.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
This is by far one of my all time favorite video games. The headset isn't bad, but the game itself is what makes the bundle worth it. I prefer an over the head- two sides headset for better sound quality. The game is so much fun and now that GTA 5 has been out for a while this game is very affordable since it's a past generation.
Candace J.
Riverdale, MI
This by far is the best GTA I've played its fun you can make a character of either gender you can play online or story mode you can only play online if you have gold you can buy clothes and a house and car you can customize your car you can do missions its great if you like getting your anger out or if your bored
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Loved the story line and the graphics. A fun game even when you beat it. My only criticism is that it I would like a longer storyline. Don't get me wrong I love what GTA is doing, however I feel like once it's beat it loses interest! Especially if others don't have online! Overall it's a really good game!!
Yasmin A.
I love all the Grand Theft Auto games and I have to say, this one is another one to love. My brother and I play this all the time. There are some graphic scenes and it's clearly not for kids, but I do recommend as a gift or to get and play whenever. The headset comes with and so far, I've had no problems with it.
How long did it take u to beat it ?
Jessica B.
Niagara Falls, ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
Like to help eachother with badges.