Xbox 360 Game GTA IV+Gioteck Headset

by XBox

#9 in Xbox Games

Grand theft auto iv for xbox 360 plus gioteck headset is part four of the best selling gta enterprise and features all-new ways to play. Help niko belliac steal cars and other transport as he tries to make his way through the hard streets of liberty city, meets strange characters and goes on missions. Includes a gioteck headset especially created for use with online game chat and the xbox 360. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

Do you still play this?
Why do this come with headsets?
How long did it take u to beat it ?
Start your review of Xbox 360 Game GTA IV+Gioteck Headset!
Product Highlights
I used to love playing this game,the graphics are amazing and it's just a fun game!in reviews
Overall a really fun game.in reviews
These games are very fun but it can change a kids mind to violence in reviews
Bhoomi B.
Houston
Ok this one like all others have an interesting story. Makes you want to go on more and more missions and thats a sign of a successful game making.
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Loved the story line and the graphics. A fun game even when you beat it. My only criticism is that it I would like a longer storyline. Don't get me wrong I love what GTA is doing, however I feel like once it's beat it loses interest! Especially if others don't have online! Overall it's a really good game!!
Jorin K.
I would say its awesome!! Ita kan ma nge ckan pahei wohn jemwaj nge ma amn fen rizikape....ita nge met
latonya C.
Stockton, CA
One of my most favorite games to play! It really does not get any better than this! Classic gaming!
Jack W.
Houlton, ME
I mean what can you not say about this game, it is a legend of a video game. the storyline will not let you down an there is never a dull moment in the game. definitely would not suggest for children though.
Nour S.
Beaverton, OR
Xbox 360 Game GTA IV+Gioteck Headset uploaded by Nour S.
Gta will always be my all time favorite game. It’s a online real world simulation. I love the quality and the fact you can drive expensive cars and dress yourself. The map is a complete set out of Cali.
noAlyssa B.
I love this game! a lot better than the other GTAs & more options. The story of the game is very entertaining as well.
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
It’s fun but would not let my children play it. I remember watching my brother play this when I was younger and probably should not have been watching. Lots of cursing, violence, and minor nudity. Fun as hell for adults though!
Kia R.
Bainbridge, GA
Good game. Most recommended for your kids but only 13+ older. Its a very fun game an enjoyable.
brianna F.
Fayetteville, OH
I like the game but it is a little inappropriate for kids but 18 and older will in joy