BY XBOX

Grand theft auto iv for xbox 360 plus gioteck headset is part four of the best selling gta enterprise and features all-new ways to play. Help niko belliac steal cars and other transport as he tries to make his way through the hard streets of liberty city, meets strange characters and goes on missions. Includes a gioteck headset especially created for use with online game chat and the xbox 360. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

Xbox 360 Game GTA IV+Gioteck Headset
  • "These games are very fun but it can change a kids mind to violence " in 1 review
  • "I used to love playing this game,the graphics are amazing and it's just a fun game!" in 1 review
  • "Overall a really fun game." in 1 review
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
This is by far one of my all time favorite video games. The headset isn't bad, but the game itself is what makes the bundle worth it. I prefer an over the head- two sides headset for better sound quality. The game is so much fun and now that GTA 5 has been out for a while this game is very affordable since it's a past generation.
Yasmin A.
I love all the Grand Theft Auto games and I have to say, this one is another one to love. My brother and I play this all the time. There are some graphic scenes and it's clearly not for kids, but I do recommend as a gift or to get and play whenever. The headset comes with and so far, I've had no problems with it.
Candace J.
Riverdale, MI
This by far is the best GTA I've played its fun you can make a character of either gender you can play online or story mode you can only play online if you have gold you can buy clothes and a house and car you can customize your car you can do missions its great if you like getting your anger out or if your bored
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Okay so when this game cane out i really didn't have high hopes for it.. my friend played it and told me it was really fun with a great story line so i bought it and gave it a shot and it was the funnest game.. ive literally played all the other grand theft autos and this one was probably the best
Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl
I am a total sucker for all GTA games. Although I didn't receive a Headset, I still really enjoyed the game. I play this one a lot with my brothers. Like any other GTA game, it is very violent and graphic. You run people over with cars and shoot prostitutes. Not suitable for younger kids.
Autumn M.
Titusville, Pennsylvania
Grand theft auto is by far my favorite game to play. most of the xbox games are the same price which are pricey but this game was definitely worth it. I love playing online with friends and i don't need to recommend this because I feel everyone already has it and loves it, just like me.
Vicenta a.
Hanford, CA
Liked the game I stayed stuck on it for hours, it's like having a double life lol it's fun & makes time pass by super fast which is not good cuz I forget what I have to do for the day, really good game tho worth my money & I'll play this game again when I get the time to
Teran F.
I love all the grand theft auto's games, we have them. Play them a lot. When they first come out i say they little bit expensive but normal prices for games. Each game they come out with just keeps getting better and better. Recommend you play from first game to one now.
Diana m.
I really don't like this game it has to many bad words and it has things that some kids should not even know exist i like driving around but this game is not a nice game to play and it has bad things that might influence the person to do bas things.
Dara P.
Horrible!!! My son watched YouTube videos on this game, told me it was a good game about racing cars. It's terrible, swear words, sexual content, and worse! Treating police terrible including killing them!? Would NOT recommend this game!!
How long did it take u to beat it ?