BY XBOX

Change the course of history in dynasty warriors 8 for xbox 360. In this action-packed video game, powerful historical figures fight for control over one of the three kingdoms of china. The game boasts all new modes where you can watch the course of history change based on your actions. Dynasty 8 has 70 playable characters, amazing landscapes and 40 new stages. Rated t for teens.

Laura P.
Laura P.
It is so rare for me to find a moisturizer that perfectly imitates Mexicans luckily I stumbled upon these products while browsing the drug store it is so light that it doesn't make my skin so oily but it might raise enough that I don't feel like driving is it later in the day that the Lord has great stuff and has greatly stop playing breakouts 100% recommend this to anyone combination skin bleaching for a great light weight
Mai  .
Mai .
I'm literally basing this review right now on past DW games I've played, but I truly believe, if at all like the previous DW games, that this game is good. It looks promising and has lots of new features which I am dying to try. This is a repetitive button smashing game, but I could spend hours playing these game series. This is ranked up there with my top games of all time along with Minecraft. ;)
claudette D.
claudette D.
Salem, MO
I have not play it yet it is too much right now and will not be able to play it tell it goes down in some what i would say no i would not get it right now it to high of a game to buy yes it look fun but only have watch the talliers for it that only i have done yes if they would want to buy it now i would tell them about it
Mai S.
Mai S.
This is one of my favorite fighting game. I always pick my favorite character but I really hate how they changed how she looks. When I first played I didn't recognize her and the moves she has are really complicated to do, but overall it is a awesome fighting game if you play two players and story mode.
DJ S.
DJ S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is pretty good game excuse my englisg i do not paly wev very mcuh but i do like to think about if there are creatures other than humans in the universe and i just fo not knoe anymroe ok bye thanks for listening but i dunno wish me the best of luck on my trip to mars thanks anyway good product
Tory B.
Tory B.
I've followed the Dynasty Warrior series since I could rent them at blockbuster and I've enjoyed every bit of it. If you like defeating a multitude of characters and having the strength to fight off armies on your own, this is your game. The attacks are pretty fun to execute and it's fun to play.
Carl Y.
Carl Y.
This game is awesome. It's easy to play and it's fun. I love how easy to control the character. I would play any other series of I would.. It's affordable and fun so worth the money it's not waste. This game is fun. Others games I recommend though is the new release of this pranchise.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Roanoke, VA
Gamer Expert
I am such a fan of Dynasty Warriors games! They are so addictive, and they keep you motivated to beat the game with every story to unlock the best of the best! I have yet to be disappointed with this series, and this game is another example of a great storyline with awesome gameplay.
Porsche D.
Porsche D.
Portland, OR
SOOO MUCH WAR! GORE! KILL KILL KILL, THATS ALL YOU DO!!!!!! I THINK I MIGHTHAVE A HEART ATTACK. I NEED COUNSOLING. THIS IS CRA CRA I DON'T KNW WHAT TO DO!!!! MY EYYYEEESS. HELP ME , IM GOING INTO THE LIGHT. NO MORE, NO MORE. MY LIFE IS DONE THIS GAME RUINED IT!!!!
Trinity A.
Trinity A.
I actually liked this game. When my brother first bought it, I was kinda iffy about it but it turned out to be really fun. It's not a big motive to the game, you're only killing people, lol, but it is fun, and nice to play to pass free time.