Add a Photo

By XBOX

Call of duty returns with call of duty: black ops for xbox 360 with included gioteck ex-03 headset. This first person shooter (fps) game puts you in the center of an international cold war-era mission. You'll travel everywhere from the jungles of southeast asia to snowy soviet regions. The video game offers classic call of duty combat plus all new weapons, vehicles and scenarios. Play in either 3-D or non-3-D modes and choose from single player, local multiplayer and online multiplayer options. Includes a gioteck ex-03 headset especially created for use with online game chat and the xbox 360. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

Photos (4)
Yaz F.
Yaz F.
Brownsville, TX

I really liked this game. The call of duty people created a new path with this game. The story mode was really good, but maybe it was a little too loud. Meaning that during the battle there was too many explosion that after a while it would just get annoying. However this doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy the gameplay!
The multiplayer gameplay had some improvements also, new ways to rank up, the score streaks, etc. However, there's always that problem in COD multiplayer gameplay, the bullcrap kill! I know it bothers everyone, and until they fix it we are always gonna complain.
This game I think it deserves a good 4 star rating, because it started a new way of seeing call of duty, but they can always improve, and they did with Black Ops 2, and now with Black Ops 3.
Eureka U.
Eureka U.

I met a lot of amazing people on xbox live by playing Black Ops. I liked the original level Kino and you unlock the "Five" map by completing the campaign. Then you can unlock the arcade map by entering a code that I don't remember and you can buy other map packs.

There is blood and profanity so obviously it isn't recommended for young children and it does have a tendency to glitch a lot (I lost many a claymore and been glitched into a mob of zombies).

After a while in can get a bit repetitive so I end up not playing it for months and dusting it off on a rainy day.

Other than that I love this game and still play it.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS

I am pretty picky about video games, being a woman. It's pretty hard to find a game I can enjoy playing and actually WANT to play on a regular basis! But I love playing Call of Duty! It's so much fun and there's so many ways to play. I love that I can play with my husband and our friends and we can talk with them too. The game itself is so addicting. I get so mad and so excited all the time haha! But it's worth it. It's also a great way to destress! I'd play this over doing Yoga any day!!!
Faith R.
Faith R.

This game is a highly addictive game that my son's and husband enjoy. the headset is a must as well as an online gaming platform for the social interaction they participate in. this game should be played by mature individuals as it involves shooting realistic virtual "people". online platforms are typically full of adult/teens using profanity and speaking with vulgarity. not for young kids!!!!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Bakersfield, CA

I personally have not played this but I have watched my husband and children and the graphics are awesome, very interactive, its hard to get them off because they love playing the game and all the features it offers. You are able to expand on this game and have interactive with other people all over the world. Definitely would recommend to others if you like games that are interactive.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fairmont, MN

I literally spend almost all of my time still currently playing this game. I love the fact that I can beast at this game and even beat my boyfriend (who in fact is a video game fanatic). I love this game! I wouldn't trade it for anything. I own an Xbox one and the only reason I haven't gotten rid of my 360 is because of this game!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Diamond, IL

The best game of Black ops EVER made! I'm so glad its backwards compatible with xbox one, my favorite part of this is definitely zombies on the map kino der toten i haven't found a game that i like better! I would 100% recommend this game to everyone and anyone because its the game of a lifetime!!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL

Both of my teenage son's spend hours playing this game. They love all the weapon options and being able to play online with their friends. I noticed while watching them play that the movement is much more seamless than previous COD games. As a paren't I appreciate the headset as well.
Adam S.
Adam S.
Gulfport, MS

This is one of the greatest games ever created! This game really opened up and pushed my drive to pursue more gaming experiences. It also hold a special place in my heart being that, my father (A passed away veteran) purchased this game for me and opened a whole new world for me.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I loveeeeeww call of duty! I am addicted to the zombie mode. I mostly play zombies than regular gunning mode. But, when i tried it..i really likes it. I am not giving a 5 stars note because i find that there is not enough maps on the zombie mode. But i do love it afterall :)
Luis V.
Luis V.

Very fun game. Probably the best out of the black ops series. This game will give you action all through the game.
Dani M.
Dani M.

I love this game, I spend lots of time playing with my friend. I recommend for sure, also, I can learn to be faster to play the other games. Is really fun.

Join Now