Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX #34 in Xbox Games

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and ...1 Answers
Daniela P.
Caxias do Sul,RS
Battlefield 3 is a great war game. The best thing about it are the big fields differently from Call of Duty for example witch has small ones. It's worth the price because the jogability is awesome. I would recommend it to any gamer who likes shooting and war games.
Chris K.
Wilson, NC
Hands down the ultimate in multiplayer FPS, immersive graphics, varying play modes and a vast array of weapons and vehicles make this game a classic.
Fausta S.
Wylie, TX
My brother plays this and is really good at it and we cant ever get him to quit playing it so i think its good
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC
First and foremost I would like to say that Battlefield 3 is one of my favorite games. Mostly for the online game play. Even though it has tapered off over the years due to its age, I still like to try and revisit it from time to time. The online play was a breath of fresh air from the standard call of duty type fps. The large maps and variety of weapons choices coupled with the input of vehicles made for an excellent gaming experience. In my personal opinion it helped pave the way for the larger scale milsim style fps. In regards to the campaign, it was also very enjoyable. Although it seemed to stick with a very average style storyline, it was still able to maintain my attention.
Syd H.
Kaufman, TX
I absolutely love this game. Is so fun to play wether it be online of offline. The graphics are really good as well.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is a very active game and by active I mean chaotic like what I would imagine war would be the value is pricy it can get intense if you like call of duty this is the game for you
Stacey L.
Battlefield 3 is a great game and at the time of it been released it was an awesome game to play. I find that the creator's of Battlefield have put a lot of work into making this.

It came out with awesome graphic's and the hype of the game it's self was true to it's form at the time of it's release.

If you enjoy shooting game's this is a game to play. I personally enjoyed the game as did my husband.
Ivy P.
I'm not one for games like this and have only played it a few times. I wasn't very good and didn't enjoy the layout very much but I think with time I would like it more
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My husband plays it all the time! I jump in and play with him sometimes too :)
It's entertaining. It keeps us busy for a while.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
Tried it and nothing will every compare to call of duty. I'm sorry no offence to people that do like this game
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?