Xbox 360 Game Battlefield3:Premium uploaded by Melissa C.

BY XBOX

Return to the battlefield or fight for the first time with battlefield 3 premium edition for xbox 360. This first-person shooter (fps) game offers all new missions, awesome vehicles like jets and tanks, and support for multi-player action online with up to 24 players. Created using the frostbite 2 game engine and with high dynamic range audio, battlefield 3 builds on past versions to become the most stunning battlefield warfare game yet. This premium version includes 5 expansion packs with dozens of new maps, vehicles, weapons and game modes. Rated m for mature users ages 17 and up.

• Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's sup...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bethany L.
Baldwyn, MS
This game looks fun my husband enjoys playing this game and he would like to own it cuz we just barrows it from a friend
Christina B.
Lumberton, NC
Nice graphics, but it's really just another shooter game. Online access is required and EA Games requires that you spend $10 to gain online access unless you buy the game new, which means that if you only buy used, you're up a poop creek without a paddle.
gaby g.
Haven't play none of those games listed. I'm old fashion with street fighters anything that consider fighting lol.
Jason P.
Corvallis, OR
Not a fan of this game. You get thrown into the multiplayer without any instructions as to how to use weapons and vehicles. Or how to play the game and objectives.
Ashley B.
Cheboygan, MI
It was boring. Sooo.. boring. Way too much talking. I tried playing it on several different occasions, But it never interested me.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I'm just not a fan of this. It's not bad, but it's not something that really maintained my interest. Maybe I have to try playing it again and give it another chance. For now, though, I'm just not a huge fan.
evy A.
It pretty good. But it freezes during the time i play. But still really intresting. i wouldn't play it again though.
Shel H.
Game itself is good but, they forgot to tell you that you need an xbox360 GOLD account to get any of this " premium" content
Jackee B.
I absolutes hated this game it was not worth the value of it and it was not similar to any other fighting games that I have meaning any war based games and it was slightly enjoyable although I didn't agree with the game I would not recommend this game ,
valentina c.
colombia
Nada interesante es un juego que no llama la atencion no lo recomiendo por mi parte no me gusta es muy violento
Tyler S.
Pickering
Will any battlefield title ever live up to this game and it's superiority?! I think not unfortunately, but what that does mean, is I should buy it on every console and iteration right?